Windows 10: After force shut down, PC won't turn back on

Discus and support After force shut down, PC won't turn back on in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and my computer wasn't logging in (stuck at 'welcome' screen) so I force powered off my computer by holding the power button. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by gnajom3, Apr 14, 2019 at 6:07 PM.

1. gnajom3 Win User

After force shut down, PC won't turn back on

I have windows 10 and my computer wasn't logging in (stuck at 'welcome' screen) so I force powered off my computer by holding the power button. I tried turning it back on, but it wouldn't.

The lights weren't turning on, on my PC or my mouse and keyboard. The only thing that was lighting up was the Ethernet light on my WiFi router. Please help, what is going on and how to fix it!

:)

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Apr 14, 2019 at 6:13 PM
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Apr 14, 2019 at 6:13 PM
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. After force shut down, PC won't turn back on - Similar Threads - force shut down

2. PC won't shut down or restart properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't shut down or restart properly: Hi, I recently installed a new CPU and motherboard and my computer won't shut down or restart properly. I've installed most of the drivers, with the exception of the Intel Management Engine driver. However, in device manager it shows that I already have it installed, so....
  3. PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.

PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.: I just got a new gaming headset and I plugged it in. It updated drivers and then I went to press shutdown. After pressing shutdown, I turned off my monitor and left the room. I came back into the room and was suprised my pc fan lights and keyboard and mouse lights were still...
  4. PC shuts down after a second when turned on

in Windows 10 Support
    PC shuts down after a second when turned on: Hi! I have a problem w/ my PC. When power on is pressed, the cpu fan/heatsink, psu fan and power led will turn on for a second then turns off. I try to test my psu. connected to a paper clip to green and black pins then turn it on. the psu fan is spinning and it doesnt turn...
  5. My PC won't shut down

My PC won't shut down: When i try to shutdown my pc from windows button the shutting down screen comes but a few seconds later the error screen pops up(the one that has sad face). It gathers some information about the error automatically and then restarts itself. I have to force shut from the...
  6. My PC comes back on after I shut it down

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC comes back on after I shut it down: For the last couple of months, my PC restarts, even when I select Shutdown from the options. I turn it off manually when it does that. Tonight when I came home from being out for dinner, my PC was on, and there was a notification that MS had installed updates. I know with...
  7. PC frequest forced shut downs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC frequest forced shut downs: "Your PC ran into a problem" error message and shuts down my computer. Happens about once and hour. Please help 55262
  8. PC shuts down after turning it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down after turning it on: Hello. I have a problem with my pc. I have windows 10 installed, and have formatted and installed windows all over again trying to fix this problem but it didn't do it. When I turn on my pc, the windows logo appears for a few seconds and then the computer shuts off. When I...
  9. Windows 10 shuts down, but PC won't

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 shuts down, but PC won't: OS: Windows 10 Home (w/creator's update) Asrock Z270 Fatality Gaming K6 (UEFI bios ver: 2.00) i5-7600K (not OC'd) Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4 3000 (2x8) EVGA GTX 970 SC Built this rig a few weeks ago. Everything is working fine, except for this odd power issue. When I...
  10. Can't startup after freeze and force shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't startup after freeze and force shut down: Windows 10 froze suddenly when I went through the search results tabs of a search done on torrent-finder.info. I was using Firefox (latest version). My fear is that I may have come across a dodgy website which caused the freeze. My Keepass Passwords Database was open at the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to force start a laptop that wont turn on