Windows 10: After fresh boot I can't adjust desktop size and position

Discus and support After fresh boot I can't adjust desktop size and position in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my PC was getting slow and I wanted to clean it little bit...So I did and my monitor used to be 75HZ but after formatting my PC I can't put it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaliborDimikj, Mar 12, 2020.

1. After fresh boot I can't adjust desktop size and position

So my PC was getting slow and I wanted to clean it little bit...So I did and my monitor used to be 75HZ but after formatting my PC I can't put it on 75hz

1.I can't put my Monitor on 75hz

2.I can't apply the following settings.

3.Really need it for competitive matchmaking.

After fresh boot I can't adjust desktop size and position 9191df60-eb12-4b95-a48a-280b0f5765c1?upload=true.png

:)

DaliborDimikj, Mar 12, 2020
  2. CraigLong Win User

desktop size

To keep it simple just go into your graphics settings and adjust the scale of the desktop. With the Nvidia Control Panel it is under
    Display > Adjust desktop size and position. With Intel graphics it can be done also but I'm not on my other PC to check this out at the moment.

CraigLong, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Mar 12, 2020
  4. TIGR Win User

After fresh boot I can't adjust desktop size and position

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

Thema:

After fresh boot I can't adjust desktop size and position

1. After fresh boot I can't adjust desktop size and position - Similar Threads - fresh boot can't

2. Application size and aspect ratio after fresh boot are reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application size and aspect ratio after fresh boot are reset: Hello, after boot, when I start the first time an application like word, excel or PDF viewer, the aspect ratio and size are reset and the apps are opened not in the same size like the last time closed.I have a 32:9 screen and several apps start in 32:9 aspect ratio in most...
  3. Application size and aspect ratio after fresh boot are reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application size and aspect ratio after fresh boot are reset: Hello, after boot, when I start the first time an application like word, excel or PDF viewer, the aspect ratio and size are reset and the apps are opened not in the same size like the last time closed.I have a 32:9 screen and several apps start in 32:9 aspect ratio in most...
  4. Application size and aspect ratio after fresh boot are reset

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Adjust desktop position

in Windows 10 Support
    Adjust desktop position: I clean installed Windows 10 for the first time in March 2021. I'm using a 10 years old motherboard with Windows 10 Pro 20H2 32-bit. I was previously on Windows 7 Pro SP1 32-bit. The start menu and taskbar looks correct, but the x-axis coordinates are off. I tested the Chrome...
  6. Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore.: Since the last update, I can no longer manipulate windows in windows. In other words, I used to be able to click on the middle button in the upper right hand corner of all applications and be able to adjust the size of the window and move it around the monitor like an icon....
  7. Window Size and Position

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window Size and Position: I might already have a thread about this. An application window will have a given size and position upon initial installation. I have a window which has had both changed since its initial installation. I want to restore the original values. I tried uninstalling it and...
  8. window size and position

window size and position: HOW IS IT THAT WINDOWS10 CANNOT REMEMBER THE SIZE AND POSITION OF AN OPEN WINDOW/APPLICATION AFTER IT HAS BEEN CLOSED AND THEN RE-OPENED? I've done a quick search that revealed that previous versions of Windows have had the same issue with the system failing to do the...
  9. App size/position

App size/position: Hi, I recently had a problem with my PC where I had to reset it and I took a photo of my desktop so I can re download everything.[ATTACH] As you can see the icons are miss aligned. Does anyone know a fix to this?...
  10. Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel: I don't know which it might be, but I'm no longer able to adjust the cell size of columns and rows in Excel with a simple double mouse click. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? 44640

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adjust desktop size and position intel