Windows 10: After fresh install of Windows 10, it cannot access any pop3 or imap server anywhere with...

Discus and support After fresh install of Windows 10, it cannot access any pop3 or imap server anywhere with... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Had to do a fresh install of Windows after recovering from a freeze. And now for some reason pop3 and imap servers do not connect anymore. Only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rgmorbach, Jun 5, 2019.

1. rgmorbach Win User

After fresh install of Windows 10, it cannot access any pop3 or imap server anywhere with...

Had to do a fresh install of Windows after recovering from a freeze.

And now for some reason pop3 and imap servers do not connect anymore.

Only e-mail service that works is outlook.com

My own domains e-mails do not work in either POP3 or IMAP, neither do Yahoo, GMail, and even outlook.com in POP does not work, only work in Exchange.

Was forced to forward all my other e-mails to outlook.com in order to read my e-mail.

Already reinstalled Windows 10 for 4 times but the problem persist after all re-installations.

W10 Build is 17763.

Tried to turn off firewall but makes no difference.

Could not find anyone with similar problem and solution in the internet.

:)

rgmorbach, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Petruuus Win User

Gmail (POP3 / IMAP) access with WM6?

Hello,

I have difficulties getting my Samsung i780 to access my Gmail account. I followed all the steps mentioned on Gmail's and Windows Mobile's website on setting up an email account (e.g. enabled POP3 access, IMAP, specified incoming, outgoing email-server, etcetera)
    but when I select menu -> Send/Receive, I get the message
    'Cannot Connect' Cannot connect with current connection settings. To change your connection settings, tap Settings.

Any suggestions, anyone?

-Pieter

Petruuus, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Elrendhel Win User
    Gmail (POP3 / IMAP) access with WM6?

Elrendhel, Jun 5, 2019
  4. After fresh install of Windows 10, it cannot access any pop3 or imap server anywhere with...

Configuring IMAP with Windows 10 Mail

How do I plug in impa port names username password as well as the SMTP port in the Windows 10 mail app?

Let me know. Having major issues. Keep in mind the server is from inmotionhosting.com and its my email server.

best,

Maximillian

Secure SSL/TLS Settings

(Recommended)

Username:
    ......@.......

Password:
    Use your cPanel password.

Incoming Server:
    secure1
    • IMAP Port:
    • POP3 Port:

Outgoing Server:
    secure1
    • SMTP Port:

Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.

Maximilliann, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

After fresh install of Windows 10, it cannot access any pop3 or imap server anywhere with...

1. After fresh install of Windows 10, it cannot access any pop3 or imap server anywhere with... - Similar Threads - fresh install cannot

2. Imap/Pop3 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imap/Pop3 ?: What Is an Imap and or pop3 account even used for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imappop3/5355f4ce-3043-4c88-b440-6a2036f29031
  3. Imap/Pop3 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imap/Pop3 ?: What Is an Imap and or pop3 account even used for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imappop3/5355f4ce-3043-4c88-b440-6a2036f29031
  4. WINDOWS not able to connect to mail servers, POP3 or Imap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS not able to connect to mail servers, POP3 or Imap: I am facing a weird problem and need help please.After installing windows 10 on a client computer, using a fresh ISO downloaded from Microsoft, I am stuck with a problem where the system can not connect to the ISP mail server, with POP3 and Imap setups tried, during setup....
  5. WINDOWS not able to connect to mail servers, POP3 or Imap

WINDOWS not able to connect to mail servers, POP3 or Imap: I am facing a weird problem and need help please.After installing windows 10 on a client computer, using a fresh ISO downloaded from Microsoft, I am stuck with a problem where the system can not connect to the ISP mail server, with POP3 and Imap setups tried, during setup....
  6. WINDOWS not able to connect to mail servers, POP3 or Imap

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. recover a pop3 server password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recover a pop3 server password: how do I recover a pop3 server password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-pop3-server-password/f956b016-150a-45bc-a138-af9b6f99c226
  8. Server Denied POP3 Access

Server Denied POP3 Access: I have already added 2 e-mail accounts to my main Gmail account for the purposes of regularly checking for e-mails on my main account. Both the accounts I added were from a different e-mail provider. I had absolutely no problem adding those 2 accounts from a different...
  9. How to change the protocol used by the Mail Application in Windows 10 from IMAP to POP3?

How to change the protocol used by the Mail Application in Windows 10 from IMAP to POP3?: I wanted a way to change the protocol used by the Mail Application in Windows 10 for all my accounts, Gmail as well as Hotmail and Outlook. Is there any way I can change the protocol?...
  10. 365 Is it possible to create an IMAP account next to the same POP3

in Microsoft Office and 365
    365 Is it possible to create an IMAP account next to the same POP3: Office 365 Currently installed on desktop and using POP3. I have been using POP3 since Office 97. Recently changed to 365. It is installed on my desktop. Not yet on my laptop. It is still using POP3/PST. Sofar I have been very, I mean very, reluctant to switching IMAP (just...