Windows 10: After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

Discus and support After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicholas Alaia, Mar 19, 2024.

1. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4

:)

Nicholas Alaia, Mar 19, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Cannot install windows 11 22H2 upgrade or a fresh install. BSOD

Thanks, I can try this. But the real question is how to install a fresh installation of the latest Windows 11 version that doesn't end with a BSOD?

After formatting the whole disk I can install fresh installations of Fedora Linux, Windows 10 and Windows 11 21H2, but only Windows 11 22H2 causes problems. Strange.

Alen Skondro, Mar 19, 2024
  4. axe0 Win User

After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Thema:

After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

1. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD - Similar Threads - fresh install still

2. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD: This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-fresh-install-of-windows-11-i-still-get-bsod/6fb22eec-31a6-465a-a8a7-244fdb872962
  3. Keep getting BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSOD after fresh install: I have tried memtest and driver verifier nothing seems to be able to identify the problem.here are a few dumpshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AnZ7wzN6iCUxmzk8_uMUqUC37iA5?e=6XExAu...
  4. Keep getting BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting BSOD after fresh install: I have tried memtest and driver verifier nothing seems to be able to identify the problem.here are a few dumpshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AnZ7wzN6iCUxmzk8_uMUqUC37iA5?e=6XExAu...
  5. fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD: Was getting a BSOD about a couple of times a week from a bug check error so I just reinstalled Windows 10 and was in the process of reinstalling software when the BSOD came up again with the below error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  6. fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD

fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD: Was getting a BSOD about a couple of times a week from a bug check error so I just reinstalled Windows 10 and was in the process of reinstalling software when the BSOD came up again with the below error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  7. fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Window still freeze after fresh install

Window still freeze after fresh install: Hi ! Why i install a fresh copy of window 10 pro and still freeze in noway ? Actually I'm having this problem before reinstall it everything was going smooth ,l.And reason that I teinstall it just because I am changing a new ssd from old 256 to 1 tb , and after that all kind...
  9. Window still freeze after fresh install

Window still freeze after fresh install: Hi ! Why i install a fresh copy of window 10 pro and still freeze in noway ? Actually I'm having this problem before reinstall it everything was going smooth ,l.And reason that I teinstall it just because I am changing a new ssd from old 256 to 1 tb , and after that all kind...
  10. Fresh windows install, still BSODs

Fresh windows install, still BSODs: I'm having trouble identifying the cause of numerous BSODs and hoping someone can be of some help. The first few BSODs would happen during gaming sessions which resulted in > irql_not_less_or_equal > nvlddmkm.sys. I tried updating video card drivers, then completely removing...