Windows 10: After getting a ftllib.dll error a few times my windows taskbar is now gone. Restarting...

Discus and support After getting a ftllib.dll error a few times my windows taskbar is now gone. Restarting... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone help me please. first my taskbar and desktop kept flashing and now my windows explorer.exe seems to have died. There's no taskbar anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alipete, Mar 6, 2020.

1. After getting a ftllib.dll error a few times my windows taskbar is now gone. Restarting...

Can someone help me please. first my taskbar and desktop kept flashing and now my windows explorer.exe seems to have died. There's no taskbar anymore. I've tried sfc /scannow but that stops at 23%.

submitted by /u/alipete
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alipete, Mar 6, 2020
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

After getting a ftllib.dll error a few times my windows taskbar is now gone. Restarting...

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

After getting a ftllib.dll error a few times my windows taskbar is now gone. Restarting...

1. After getting a ftllib.dll error a few times my windows taskbar is now gone. Restarting... - Similar Threads - getting ftllib dll

2. DISCORD RESTARTS FOR FEW TIMES AND THEN CRASHES AFTER LAUNCH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISCORD RESTARTS FOR FEW TIMES AND THEN CRASHES AFTER LAUNCH: So my discord keeps crashing and when i look at event viewer it shows windows powershell error. Here is the reportSourceWindows PowerShellSummaryStopped workingDate‎4/‎8/‎2024 5:01 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  3. DISCORD RESTARTS FOR FEW TIMES AND THEN CRASHES AFTER LAUNCH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISCORD RESTARTS FOR FEW TIMES AND THEN CRASHES AFTER LAUNCH: So my discord keeps crashing and when i look at event viewer it shows windows powershell error. Here is the reportSourceWindows PowerShellSummaryStopped workingDate‎4/‎8/‎2024 5:01 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  4. Cursor freeze after boot - gone after restart every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor freeze after boot - gone after restart every time: Hey, i just installed Windows 10 again, updated all the drivers and now have a really odd problem: Whenever i boot Windows i encounter a laggy cursor. Or maybe the whole system is freezing for milliseconds idk. I tried using several other mice too, so it's defenitely not a...
  5. Cursor freeze after boot - gone after restart every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor freeze after boot - gone after restart every time: Hey, i just installed Windows 10 again, updated all the drivers and now have a really odd problem: Whenever i boot Windows i encounter a laggy cursor. Or maybe the whole system is freezing for milliseconds idk. I tried using several other mice too, so it's defenitely not a...
  6. Cursor freeze after boot - gone after restart every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start...: Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start menu is gone! Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-updated-to-windows-11-and-now-my-taskbar/0c50c604-bbc2-4421-9f59-d0227370e101
  8. My Dell PC Stopped Then Restarted A Few Times!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Dell PC Stopped Then Restarted A Few Times!: My PC stopped and re-started often. After it stopped, then screen displayed a Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. This happened after my regular updates which I do often with no issues. Can you help if you have experienced this issue before? Thanks! LL36 Aug 12, 2020...
  9. Restarts and it's Gone Now!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restarts and it's Gone Now!: I believe I need a Windows 10 home Repair Disc. I can't get windows to boot up on my upgraded pc! I installed a new motherboard and transferred my 600W Thermaltake TR2 Power Supply Unit. It worked for a few days, now It won't allow windows to start and goes to the motherboard...
  10. Taskbar gets resized after restart.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar gets resized after restart.: I set my taskbar at 3 levels but when I restart or reboot it gets shrunk to a single level. How can I fix that? 141468

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ftllib.dll problem