Windows 10: After getting out of loop

Discus and support After getting out of loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! So last december my laptop(Acer Aspire E15 E5-576g) had been stuck on automatic repair loop and i was able fix it through windows recovery tool and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kirby Templonuevo, Jan 9, 2019.

1. After getting out of loop

Hi! So last december my laptop(Acer Aspire E15 E5-576g) had been stuck on automatic repair loop and i was able fix it through windows recovery tool and clean installing my laptop(erased all files), before the loop i was having issue with my laptop it randomly shuts down without error/message from time to time but after the loop it made the problem worse like it kinda happens 2 or 3 a day but i was able to fix it by lowering my maximum processor state from 100% to 80%. After that windows prompted to update to 1803 which i did after the update i get another random shutdown. Should i be looking for a hardware problem or a software? or both? (side question, i removed my warranty sticker because i was about to upgrade my ram, did i stupidly voided my warranty?)

:)

Kirby Templonuevo, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 9, 2019
  4. After getting out of loop

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

After getting out of loop

1. After getting out of loop - Similar Threads - getting loop

2. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  3. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  4. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  5. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  6. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?: Why did my laptop go into bitlock recover mode? Entering the recovery key does not work. I tried Restarting the secure boot in the BIOS to exit the loop. It did not work. I tried removing protectors from the boot drive. It did not work. How do I get my laptop back without...
  9. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?: Why did my laptop go into bitlock recover mode? Entering the recovery key does not work. I tried Restarting the secure boot in the BIOS to exit the loop. It did not work. I tried removing protectors from the boot drive. It did not work. How do I get my laptop back without...
  10. Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...

Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...: I have upgraded both my sons and my own PCs this last year. My brother wanted a PC so I decided to build him one for his upcoming birthday from the parts that I have from my older builds. I upgraded my sons computer on Christmas past so I decided to use his old motherboard...