Windows 10: After getting the bsod, my laptop cannot boot and stuck at the logo screen for ages. I...

Discus and support After getting the bsod, my laptop cannot boot and stuck at the logo screen for ages. I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Taro338 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Puzzleheaded_Taro338, Feb 9, 2021.

1. After getting the bsod, my laptop cannot boot and stuck at the logo screen for ages. I...

/u/Puzzleheaded_Taro338, Feb 9, 2021

2. was a BSOD now it's stuck on boot up screen

Hello, so my laptop was giving me the BSOD then I tried to do a recovy now it's stuck in a loop when I boot my laptop it show a screen that says instillation failed then it restarts. I ran the ram test I'll post those pics. Any other suggestions on what I could do? Thank you for your help!
    After getting the bsod, my laptop cannot boot and stuck at the logo screen for ages. I... [​IMG]

After getting the bsod, my laptop cannot boot and stuck at the logo screen for ages. I... [​IMG]

natenate22, Feb 9, 2021
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 9, 2021
  4. After getting the bsod, my laptop cannot boot and stuck at the logo screen for ages. I...

Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

After getting the bsod, my laptop cannot boot and stuck at the logo screen for ages. I...

1. After getting the bsod, my laptop cannot boot and stuck at the logo screen for ages. I... - Similar Threads - getting bsod laptop

2. My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.: I have a Dell latitude d630 laptop 2gb ram 500hdd windows 7. On turning on the laptop windows starting logo appear and stuck after that. I try to open in safe mode the nothing happened. I reinstall the os , tried windows 10, cleaned the ram,changed hdd but but the problem...
  3. My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.: I have a Dell latitude d630 laptop 2gb ram 500hdd windows 7. On turning on the laptop windows starting logo appear and stuck after that. I try to open in safe mode the nothing happened. I reinstall the os , tried windows 10, cleaned the ram,changed hdd but but the problem...
  4. My Acer Laptop stuck at the loading screen there is the Acer logo and circling dots after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer Laptop stuck at the loading screen there is the Acer logo and circling dots after I...: I have a problem with my network settings. The wifi option is missing so I tried to troubleshoot it myself. First I simply scan changes in hard drive in device management. At first it worked but soon it doesn't so I went to the second solution which is to uninstall and...
  5. My Laptop Infinix INbook Pro i7 get stuck in the infinix logo screen after restarting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Infinix INbook Pro i7 get stuck in the infinix logo screen after restarting the...: My Laptop Infinix INbook Pro i7 get stuck in the infinix logo screen after restarting the device from turning on the core isolation. I can't turn it off using the power button. I can't access the BIOS. Its just stuck. I can't do anything about it. How to solve this? And why...
  6. My Laptop Infinix INbook Pro i7 get stuck in the infinix logo screen after restarting the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Infinix INbook Pro i7 get stuck in the infinix logo screen after restarting the...: My Laptop Infinix INbook Pro i7 get stuck in the infinix logo screen after restarting the device from turning on the core isolation. I can't turn it off using the power button. I can't access the BIOS. Its just stuck. I can't do anything about it. How to solve this? And why...
  7. How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo?: I use Windows 10 on my custom built PC. I recently installed Windows 8.1 on a seperate hard drive to my SSD where Windows 10 is installed. I noticed when I boot into Windows 8.1, it shows the POST screen as usual, but then the Asrock logo stays and win 8.1 starts booting....
  8. Black screen after boot logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after boot logo: Hi, when I turn on the laptop, I see only the manufacturer's logo with the windows loading sign and right after it, instead of the loading screen, there is a black screen or automatic repair, which after selecting any option restarts and there is still a black screen, any...
  9. Stuck at boot logo after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at boot logo after 2004 update: Hi. I have a MSI GS65 8se i7 8750h, rtx 2060, 512gb+1tb ssds, 24gb ram. I applied the windows 2004 update just this morning, run a quick scan of defender afterwards, then rebooted. I cannot get past the boot logo of my laptop anymore after. Here are a few things ive done:...
  10. Stuck on logo screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on logo screen: I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning. I've done the restart, it will not go in safe mode just sits on black screen with no dots when I try that. I've tried to get the...