Windows 10: After Glow Ap2 Ps3 Controller

Discus and support After Glow Ap2 Ps3 Controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought this thing (Manly because it looked cool :P) a while ago and when i first connected it to my pc it was recognized as a "generic game pad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cmk20, Dec 12, 2015.

1. cmk20 Win User

After Glow Ap2 Ps3 Controller

I bought this thing (Manly because it looked cool After Glow Ap2 Ps3 Controller :p) a while ago and when i first connected it to my pc it was recognized as a "generic game pad device" and it worked fine I was able to use x360ce to make most games think it was a x box controller. The only issue is that it wont vibrate the computer dose not recognize that it can right down to the driver test screen. I originally thought it had the wrong diver so i went to afterglows website ans they don't even give out drivers so no help there. This has me extremely confused any help is greatly appreciated. *Smile

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place im new After Glow Ap2 Ps3 Controller :p)

:)

cmk20, Dec 12, 2015

2. emulators and roms.

if you want madness... read up on how to hook up a ps3 controller to the n900. then use the ps3 controller to control the ps emulator.

Sever---01, Dec 12, 2015
  3. Jeraldine Ase, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

After Glow Ap2 Ps3 Controller

1. After Glow Ap2 Ps3 Controller - Similar Threads - Glow Ap2 Ps3

2. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  3. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  4. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller: When I try to install the driver, the installation simply becomes endless, only disconnection gamepad from the USB helps to complete the installation...
  6. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller: When I try to install the driver, the installation simply becomes endless, only disconnection gamepad from the USB helps to complete the installation...
  7. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PS3 controller issues after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS3 controller issues after update: So I just updated my PC to the newest update, and it has messed up the PS3 controller that I have been using on this PC for a while. After the update, pressing the Triangle button in combination with any other button on the controller now causes different things....
  9. Ps3 controller for windows

Ps3 controller for windows: So, I were able to use controller normally by downloading drivers. Ones it didnt work properly on a game. I tried fixing it but ended up somehow deleting "xbox 360 controller for windows" option from device manager. Now it doesn't show that i have connected 360 controller and...
  10. PS3 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller: My ps3 controller can be detected by win10 and latest version of pcsx2 but it does not function . I install fireshock and it sill the same. 121219