Windows 10: After hard resetting my laptop it’s stuck and won’t reinstall windows? Anybody have any...

Discus and support After hard resetting my laptop it’s stuck and won’t reinstall windows? Anybody have any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It says there was an unexpected error and to press okay to restart the download, it’s been doing this for hours submitted by /u/Handsomest_Jack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Handsomest_Jack, Oct 22, 2020.

1. After hard resetting my laptop it’s stuck and won’t reinstall windows? Anybody have any...

It says there was an unexpected error and to press okay to restart the download, it’s been doing this for hours

submitted by /u/Handsomest_Jack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Handsomest_Jack, Oct 22, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Has anybody won the achievement: Powerups? No Thanks!

Has anybody won the achievement: Powerups? No Thanks!

I've tried everything, but I can´t have 10 maps.

This achievement is from Microsoft Minesweeper

LuísaMoraes1, Oct 22, 2020
  4. After hard resetting my laptop it’s stuck and won’t reinstall windows? Anybody have any...

Laptop won' t shutdown (or restart) and sleep [takes forever]

The situation:

• When shutting down, the laptop proceeds as normal until the screen turns off.
    • After the screen turns off, it takes a while for the battery LED to go off.
    • After that the power led remains on and it looks like the laptop is stuck in this state forever.
    • When I try to get my laptop to sleep, something similar happens; the power led remains on, the battery led turns off and the laptop appears to be stuck in this state.
    My laptop is: Asus FX553VD.

What I've tried:

• I have tried to troubleshoot power management and power options.
    • Tried clean boot.
    • Updated the BIOS.
    • Reinstalled windows and tried shutdown and sleep (without installing the drivers and stuff), however that didn't work either.

Additional Info:

• I have multiple operating systems installed in my laptop, however this problem persists on windows only (the OSes are installed on different drives).
    • The disk usage is abnormally high.
    • There are spikes in CPU usage that kick up the fan really fast while idle.

Please suggest other ideas as to what I should do?

[It appears that the only option I have left is to reinstall everything]

10gic-80m8, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

After hard resetting my laptop it’s stuck and won’t reinstall windows? Anybody have any...

1. After hard resetting my laptop it’s stuck and won’t reinstall windows? Anybody have any... - Similar Threads - hard resetting laptop

2. My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset: I’ve tried charging it because it’s all I can really do and nothing is working. How can I get it it to turn on again? Btw it’s an HP Laptop and its Model 14-dq2078wm...
  3. My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset: I’ve tried charging it because it’s all I can really do and nothing is working. How can I get it it to turn on again? Btw it’s an HP Laptop and its Model 14-dq2078wm...
  4. Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset: I tried resetting my Windows 11 pc after installing a bad software and it’s been installing windows and restarting like a 100 times. I don’t know if it’s stuck I tried using the power button to stop it but it just continues....
  5. Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset

Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset: I tried resetting my Windows 11 pc after installing a bad software and it’s been installing windows and restarting like a 100 times. I don’t know if it’s stuck I tried using the power button to stop it but it just continues....
  6. Will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers or adapters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers or adapters?: will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers and adapters? My laptops wifi adapter randomly deleted itself and after spending hours trying to fix it and a soft reset to try and keep my files, I’m wondering if a hard reset and loss of my files will result in my wifi...
  7. Will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers or adapters?

Will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers or adapters?: will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers and adapters? My laptops wifi adapter randomly deleted itself and after spending hours trying to fix it and a soft reset to try and keep my files, I’m wondering if a hard reset and loss of my files will result in my wifi...
  8. Stuck in bios after resetting my hard drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in bios after resetting my hard drive.: Hello, I got my computer locked by Bit Locker, so I reseted my C drive, but when I turn on computer (Surface Pro 6) it opens in bios, and i’m not sure what to do, i’ve tried opening my computer in all modes, and it just runs in bios. Can you guys please help me, I have no way...
  9. Reset windows and now it won’t reinstall windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset windows and now it won’t reinstall windows: My computer was crashing. So it would restart and than would bootloop and never get back into windows. So i kept restarting and restarting and than i finally was able to get to windows login, i would than put in My pin and it would crash again and it was just continuously...
  10. Laptop hard reset stuck at 32%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop hard reset stuck at 32%: I just bought my friend’s Acer Predator Helios 300 with thw latest version of Windows 10, and performed a factory reset to get his old stuff off, the reset has been going on for close to 5 hours now, and has been stuck at 32%. I am aware that this should take a few hours, it...