Windows 10: After having a windows 10 update my calender and mail are not turning on

Discus and support After having a windows 10 update my calender and mail are not turning on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After having a windows 10 update my calender and mail are not turning on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeWillis5, Nov 27, 2019.

1. After having a windows 10 update my calender and mail are not turning on

After having a windows 10 update my calender and mail are not turning on

:)

MikeWillis5, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. After having a windows 10 update my calender and mail are not turning on :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. After having a windows 10 update my calender and mail are not turning on - Similar Threads - having update calender

2. mail and calender missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail and calender missing: good afternoon i tried to open mail before all i got was go to the store, but store wont open it, thought delete it would help, but now trying to get it back even the microsoft store wont open any ideas please...
  3. mail and calender missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail and calender missing: good afternoon i tried to open mail before all i got was go to the store, but store wont open it, thought delete it would help, but now trying to get it back even the microsoft store wont open any ideas please...
  4. Mail and Calender issue.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and Calender issue.: Long story short I was having issues with a bunch of Microsoft store apps so I did a complete clean reinstall of windows. Specifically the Mail and Calender app, It appears to be functioning correctly now. I have my outlook and gmail accounts linked but when I try to add...
  5. Mail and Calender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail and Calender: hello is this mail app safe to use please tell[ATTACH] please ttell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calender/892fd669-2bd6-47aa-b1a1-e60923a9b676
  6. Mail and Calender

Mail and Calender: Mail and Calender is a great app for windows 10. Its a great alternative for outlook. But the main issue is all its constituent apps are separated. So for opening calender from mail, u have to open a separate app... So what if all the apps get combined? pls review...
  7. Mail and Calender app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calender app: Hi, I´d like to restore the inbuilt Mail and Calender app after having used the Outlook app for mail/calender. I have tried to uninstall the Outlook app. Now, I cannot reinstall the Mail and Calender app, the installation stays pending and nothing happens....
  8. Mail and calender problems

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and calender problems: I have a little used computer that stopped getting and seding mail. I backed up my c drive to an exteral and reinstalled. Not having a lot of memory i deleted some programs. When i reinstalled mail and calender apps they pop up then flash off the screen. Any suggestions would...
  9. calender and mail

calender and mail: keep folder pane open. cannot be sure if I am in mail or calendar and mail. folder pane keeps collapsing. any way to prevent this behavior. are there any keyboard shortcuts to open folder pane?...
  10. Mail, Calender, and People

Mail, Calender, and People: Why am I unable to add my gmail account to Mail, Calender, and People? When I try to add the account it states "We cant connect to the service you need right now. Check your connection or try again later." Click the X to close the box, another message pops up and says...