Windows 10: After HDD check and scan, got "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC"

Discus and support After HDD check and scan, got "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First of all checked the HDD, it said there's an error that needs to be repaired after restart. It got to 52% check/scan for 2 times, until got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustasUJ, Jan 21, 2020.

1. JustasUJ Win User

After HDD check and scan, got "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC"

First of all checked the HDD, it said there's an error that needs to be repaired after restart. It got to 52% check/scan for 2 times, until got the title error and it specified the following Log file: SrtTrail.txt

PC does work normally, though it does feel like it loads more slowly than before.

Probably important that PC got dropped down from the desk, so there'sprobably some HDD damage, with no idea how to check it beside the option I used.

:)

JustasUJ, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Jan 21, 2020
  4. After HDD check and scan, got "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC"

Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

After HDD check and scan, got "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC"

1. After HDD check and scan, got "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC" - Similar Threads - HDD check scan

2. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC: I tried every YouTube video and went on command prompt and most of the stuff says stuff like this drive is raw couldn't work or it just wouldn't let me put stuff in the command prompt to try and fix the PC also it won't let me reset my PC it says there was a problem resetting...
  3. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i turn on my computer and I dont know what to do. Please help. The text read:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  4. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Don’t know what’s wrong with it but anytime I boot it up it goes to the automatic repair failed screen and my password to try to do a system recovery is not working what should I try?...
  5. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Don’t know what’s wrong with it but anytime I boot it up it goes to the automatic repair failed screen and my password to try to do a system recovery is not working what should I try?...
  6. Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc .: Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc press advanced options to try other options to repair your pc or shut down to turn off your pc. Log file f: recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt.What am I supposed to do? This thing has been on my pc for 2...
  7. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  8. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

"Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  9. automatic repair couldn't repair your pc

automatic repair couldn't repair your pc: so that happened. i was at school doing school stuff with my laptop and all of a sudden it restarted and started to update windows. i was a bit pissed but i waited. it was at about 44% i think when my laptop shuts down randomly (my laptop sometimes shuts down when you move it...
  10. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC

Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC: few days back my laptop started to become really really slow and most apps tend to stop responding even file explorers, media players etc. So I decided to use "fresh start" my lappy. it seemed that the error was not fixed so I was advised to "restart" my pc so I did. (the...