Windows 10: after hours of waiting.

Discus and support after hours of waiting. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried to wipe the computer to give it away , three times. It always says nothing has been done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LindaDiBlasi, Aug 26, 2021.

1. after hours of waiting.

I have tried to wipe the computer to give it away , three times. It always says nothing has been done

:)

LindaDiBlasi, Aug 26, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Aug 26, 2021
  3. Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Aug 26, 2021
  4. trt740 Win User

after hours of waiting.

Alcpone's Official 3DMark '06 Compilation

cool

trt740, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

after hours of waiting.

1. after hours of waiting. - Similar Threads - hours waiting

2. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: When I opened my laptop today after typing in my pin it automatically said that my pin was incorrect, and I needed to wait 2 hours to be able to try again. I kept the laptop on for the two hours and when I finally got back, I did not think much of it. However, when I got to...
  3. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: When I opened my laptop today after typing in my pin it automatically said that my pin was incorrect, and I needed to wait 2 hours to be able to try again. I kept the laptop on for the two hours and when I finally got back, I did not think much of it. However, when I got to...
  4. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. URGENT I have waited the necessary 2 hours after being locked out of my windows profile due...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    URGENT I have waited the necessary 2 hours after being locked out of my windows profile due...: I have waited the necessary 2 hours after being locked out of my windows profile due to incorrect pin and It's still coming up with the notification that sign in is disabled and to wait 2 hours. I have even waited 24 hours and tried the following day but it still wont let me...
  6. After I service my laptop, I need to wait two hours of my life waiting for the windows sign...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I service my laptop, I need to wait two hours of my life waiting for the windows sign...: Hi,Recently, I performed some work on my dell laptop and when you unplug the battery from the motherboard, when you turn it on, the BIOS restarts a few times and then boots windows. What the annoying part is this happened to me before at random and I had to waste two hours of...
  7. After I service my laptop, I need to wait two hours of my life waiting for the windows sign...

After I service my laptop, I need to wait two hours of my life waiting for the windows sign...: Hi,Recently, I performed some work on my dell laptop and when you unplug the battery from the motherboard, when you turn it on, the BIOS restarts a few times and then boots windows. What the annoying part is this happened to me before at random and I had to waste two hours of...
  8. Gotta wait 2 hours everytime i turn on my PC and try to log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gotta wait 2 hours everytime i turn on my PC and try to log in.: As the title states, i have to wait 2 hours everytime i wanna log in to my PC due to "failed password attempts or repeated shutdowns." The thing is, neither of those happened so i have no clue why its doing this. i dont have an alternative sign in option because i cant turn...
  9. Gotta wait 2 hours everytime i turn on my PC and try to log in.

Gotta wait 2 hours everytime i turn on my PC and try to log in.: As the title states, i have to wait 2 hours everytime i wanna log in to my PC due to "failed password attempts or repeated shutdowns." The thing is, neither of those happened so i have no clue why its doing this. i dont have an alternative sign in option because i cant turn...
  10. Waited more than 24 hours for a mistyped password and still cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waited more than 24 hours for a mistyped password and still cannot login: Hello there,A friend of mine has a computer with a single login method: MS account password.The password was mistyped because of a mismatch with an uppercase letter, and Windows says we need to wait for 2 hours before being able to login.However, the PC was up for more than 2...