Windows 10: After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed...

Discus and support After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shayanshady [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shayanshady, Oct 21, 2020.

1. After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed...

/u/shayanshady, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

3. Microsoft Account Email Change

Hi Carlo,

Do you want to replace the current account with another Microsoft Account?

I suggest you to convert the current Microsoft Account to a local account and then convert back to Microsoft account but while doing so add the new Microsoft account that you want to replace with the old.

This way you would not need to transfer all her applications, software, data, etc.

1. Convert Microsoft Account to a local account

• From the Desktop. Press the Windows key and then press the letter R.
    • This will bring up the run box.
    • Type Control Panel and click OK.
    • This will bring up the control panel and you will be able to access the user accounts from there.
    • To change to local account, do the above steps, If in category view Click on user accounts and Family safety.
    • Then click on user accounts. Click on make changes to my account in PC settings. You should be able to change to a local account.

2. Convert local account to a Microsoft Account

Step 1:
    Go to Start
    After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed... 6ec55dc1-424c-4352-b681-3d4a8342bc62.png?n=windows-10-windows-icon-20.png
    , and select
    Settings > Accounts > Your account.

Step 2:

Look to see which kind of account you used to sign in:

• A Microsoft account. If you're already signed in with a Microsoft account, your name and email address appear above your account picture.
    • A local account. If you're signed in with a local account, you'll see the words
      Local Account below your name, along with the Connect to a Microsoft account link.

Switch your local account to a Microsoft account.

Step 1:
    Go to Start
    After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed... 6ec55dc1-424c-4352-b681-3d4a8342bc62.png?n=windows-10-windows-icon-20.png
    , and select
    Settings > Accounts > Your account.

Step 2:
    Select Sign in with a Microsoft account.

You might have to verify your password.

Step 3:
    Choose one of the following:

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries on the issue above. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed...

Microsoft Account how to change

To change Windows sign-in Microsoft account:
    1. Switch to local account (tutorial)
    2. Switch to new Microsoft account (tutorial)

Thema:

After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed...

1. After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed... - Similar Threads - changed Microsoft account

2. Changing the main microsoft account used on windows 11 to another microsoft account +...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing the main microsoft account used on windows 11 to another microsoft account +...: Hello,This is my issue, I hope someone can help.I've installed and activated windows 11 a month or two a go.At that time I had a Gmail Google Workspace with a custom domain that I used as microsoft account, and I used that account to log into Windows 11.A few weeks ago I...
  3. Changing the main microsoft account used on windows 11 to another microsoft account +...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the main microsoft account used on windows 11 to another microsoft account +...: Hello,This is my issue, I hope someone can help.I've installed and activated windows 11 a month or two a go.At that time I had a Gmail Google Workspace with a custom domain that I used as microsoft account, and I used that account to log into Windows 11.A few weeks ago I...
  4. Changing Microsoft accounts !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Microsoft accounts !: I have a friend who wants to give her Toshiba laptop to her sister because she dosen't use it anymore. Would it be best for her sister to do a "Clean install of Windows 10" and add her own account or is there a easier way ! I am virtually sure it will not be compatible for...
  5. How i change my Minecraft account associadet with a microsoft account to another Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i change my Minecraft account associadet with a microsoft account to another Microsoft...: Ok, so, I have a problem, I have a minecraft account associated with a microsoft one, so I bought it when it was no longer generating mojang mail, but Microsoft, but I need to change the minecraft account to another microsoft account why not I will use the mail, please, give...
  6. Change name and add another simple users without microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change name and add another simple users without microsoft account: Hi. How i can change completely the name and the mail it has add it at windows 10? I want to add 2 users. One is going to be the admin with the mail it has(If i can do it without using any mail or account at all it would be fantastic) Two is going to be simple user NOT...
  7. Change name and add another simple users without microsoft account

in Windows 10 Support
    Change name and add another simple users without microsoft account: Hi. How i can change completely the name and the mail it has add it at windows 10? I want to add 2 users. One is going to be the admin with the mail it has(If i can do it without using any mail or account at all it would be fantastic) Two is going to be simple user NOT...
  8. I want to change my Microsoft Account linked user account name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to change my Microsoft Account linked user account name: I got a new computer and I used a different Microsoft Account name than I wanted, weirdly, there was NO choose name option, I can't seem to change it. What can I do?...
  9. I changed the microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I changed the microsoft account: Hi I changed my Microsoft account and then logged on with my machine with the new account Now I am not able to activate my windows in my machine Is there any way out...
  10. Microsoft Account --> Change "Users" Name.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account --> Change "Users" Name.: Ok, so I created a Microsoft Account and Windows seemed to assign the first 4 letters of my "sign-in e-mail" as my C: > Users name. What's the best way to change my "Users" name in C drive? Also, how do I delete profile images under "Settings" ? I see how I can switch...