Windows 10: AFTER I DOWNLOAD A THEME FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE AND CLICK "APPLY" , NOTHING HAPPENS?

Discus and support AFTER I DOWNLOAD A THEME FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE AND CLICK "APPLY" , NOTHING HAPPENS? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After I download a "Theme" from the "Microsoft" store that theme does not show up in my "Themes?" Although it says "installed." Any suggestions? Thank... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Wayne atec, Sep 9, 2020.

1. AFTER I DOWNLOAD A THEME FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE AND CLICK "APPLY" , NOTHING HAPPENS?

After I download a "Theme" from the "Microsoft" store that theme does not show up in my "Themes?" Although it says "installed." Any suggestions? Thank you!

:)

Wayne atec, Sep 9, 2020
  2. GaryS25 Win User

Microsoft store themes

Hi,

My name is Gary an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you out with your concern,

How are you trying to install the new themes if I may ask?

Is your system currently up to date with the latest windows version? (You can check by searching winver from start menu/search)

Once you have downloaded the theme from the microsoft store, you would have to set the themes from settings.

If that still hasn't worked, I would suggest testing it out on a new user profile

Let me know how it goes. AFTER I DOWNLOAD A THEME FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE AND CLICK "APPLY" , NOTHING HAPPENS? :)

GaryS25, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 9, 2020
  4. AFTER I DOWNLOAD A THEME FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE AND CLICK "APPLY" , NOTHING HAPPENS?

Microsoft Store Theme Installation

Hello,

I am using Win 10. I installed a theme on Microsoft Store and tried to launch it. However new theme does not appear under "themes", "apply a theme" caption when I check "Personalization".

Following I accessed the folder under "WindowsApps" and tried to run "FishandCorals.deskthemepack". I received the error message "Windows can't save this theme to your computer".

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Mutlu Kızılelma

MutluKizilelma, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

AFTER I DOWNLOAD A THEME FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE AND CLICK "APPLY" , NOTHING HAPPENS?

1. AFTER I DOWNLOAD A THEME FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE AND CLICK "APPLY" , NOTHING HAPPENS? - Similar Threads - DOWNLOAD THEME MICROSOFT

2. Nothing happens when I click download in Windows Updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing happens when I click download in Windows Updates.: When I try to update my drivers and press download nothing happens. I don't even receive an ERROR message or anything.Please help me, Youtube videos aren't helping and I feel like I'm making it worse. This happened after I followed this tutorial out of fear my Windows would...
  3. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I click download in windows update and nothing happens?: So lately, my computer was slow so I updated it but now it says its ready for download and I can't even download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-click-download-in-windows-update-and-nothing/4b995430-493b-4174-9bcc-8d5dd0455819
  4. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I click download in windows update and nothing happens?: So lately, my computer was slow so I updated it but now it says its ready for download and I can't even download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-click-download-in-windows-update-and-nothing/4b995430-493b-4174-9bcc-8d5dd0455819
  5. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens: i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend....
  7. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens: i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend....
  8. Can't download apps, nothing happened after click "Get"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download apps, nothing happened after click "Get": After I click the "Get" button on the app page, nothing happened on Edge, Chrome, Opera. I done the trouble shooting by windows/setting/update-securiy/troubleshoot/widows-store-apps,, it shows no error. On the app store, I tired signout my account, but still the same ,...
  9. Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?: I just downloaded the pride 2020 wallpapers slideshow and I wanted to know the location of the folder in which it is installed. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-themes-downloaded-from-microsoft/c42bbee0-00be-4759-9c45-c69fcac40524
  10. Clicking on Windows Store shortcut and nothing happens.....

Clicking on Windows Store shortcut and nothing happens.....: Here we go again, I had this problem in Windows 8 as well. This is a fresh install and it shouldn't be happening. I am using a local account - is that the problem? Could it be something else? 56440