Windows 10: after i downloaded windows 10 my pc keeps freezing force restart

Discus and support after i downloaded windows 10 my pc keeps freezing force restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after i downloaded windows 10 on two pcs from windows 7 it keeps freezing need to force restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MariusTrondsgård, Sep 28, 2018.

1. after i downloaded windows 10 my pc keeps freezing force restart

after i downloaded windows 10 on two pcs from windows 7 it keeps freezing need to force restart

:)

MariusTrondsgård, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Sep 28, 2018
  4. m4gicfour Win User

after i downloaded windows 10 my pc keeps freezing force restart

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

after i downloaded windows 10 my pc keeps freezing force restart

1. after i downloaded windows 10 my pc keeps freezing force restart - Similar Threads - downloaded keeps freezing

2. My PC keeps on freezing and restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps on freezing and restarting: Log Name: System Source: EventLog Date: 01/01/2023 01:03:07 Event ID: 6008 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Description: The previous system shutdown at 12:51:33 am on ‎01/‎01/‎2023 was unexpected. Event Xml:...
  3. My PC keeps on freezing and restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps on freezing and restarting: Log Name: System Source: EventLog Date: 01/01/2023 01:03:07 Event ID: 6008 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Description: The previous system shutdown at 12:51:33 am on ‎01/‎01/‎2023 was unexpected. Event Xml:...
  4. My PC keeps on freezing and restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it: My pc specs: OS: Windows Pro 20H2Intel i9 10900KRTX 3080 8GB Vram32GB RamMy pc freezes forcing me to restart it manually. At first i thought it was a problem related to League of Legends running in the background, because everytime the crashes happens the game is running so...
  6. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it: My pc specs: OS: Windows Pro 20H2Intel i9 10900KRTX 3080 8GB Vram32GB RamMy pc freezes forcing me to restart it manually. At first i thought it was a problem related to League of Legends running in the background, because everytime the crashes happens the game is running so...
  7. My pc keeps restarting after it freezes at “preparing”

My pc keeps restarting after it freezes at “preparing”: [IMG]My computer keeps going in this loop of where it begins to “prepare” then freezes and restarts the process over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-restarting-after-it-freezes-at/3b979382-c745-4961-8a06-035f9a6d51a6
  8. My pc keeps force restarting HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps force restarting HELP!: Hi, after recently building my new pc ive been having a problem where my pc keeps force restarting when i try and launch star wars: Squadrons and also sometimes randomly when just on chrome. After checking the event viewer i keep getting the critical error saying: (The device...
  9. My friends Windows 10 PC keeps freezing all of a sudden. Resulting in forcing a restart of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friends Windows 10 PC keeps freezing all of a sudden. Resulting in forcing a restart of...: Hi Guys, My friends Windows 10 PC keeps freezing. This happens most of the time while playing a game (League of Legends) but it also happens while browsing the Internet. To unfreeze, he uses the reset button on the PC case or he has to wait for about one minute. The first...
  10. Windows 10 random freezes forced restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 random freezes forced restart: Hi, I've recently upgraded from 7 ultimate to 10 pro and in game/rendering my PC randomly freezes, the keyboard and mouse will not work so i have to restart the system. PC specs: fx 6350 MSI 970a-g46 Sapphire R7 260x 2gb 16 GB ram ddr3 corsair 1600 MHz Thermaltake...