Windows 10: After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck...

Discus and support After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck up.. I already try , load optimize default , but keep on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christian Olberon, May 27, 2024.

1. After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck...

After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck up.. I already try , load optimize default , but keep on coming back to the loop ad stuck. What seems to be the issue on this , I dont have USB or other Computer to Use . How can I trouble shoot this . please guide . Needed the PC for study

:)

Christian Olberon, May 27, 2024
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 27, 2024
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, May 27, 2024
  4. After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck...

Stuck on BIOS after Windows 10 clean install

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. As I mentioned, I CAN'T boot to USB or DVD while the HDD is plugged in. As the POST get's stuck, I can't enter BIOS or Boot Menu. Despite there is another device where to boot, POST also doesn't move one, which is a sad thing...

I tried to even remove the HDD from boot list, just add the pen drive, but... POST, again. The system needs to check every hardware plugged in, that's what POST it's about, and if is not capable of "scan" my HDD for some reason, system won't move to boot.

Fábio Daniel, May 27, 2024
Thema:

After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck...

1. After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck... - Similar Threads - formatted HDD initiate

2. After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck...: After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck up.. I already try , load optimize default , but keep on coming back to the loop ad stuck. What seems to be the issue on this , I dont have USB or other Computer to Use . How can I...
  3. After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck...: After I formatted my HDD, and I initiate restart. The system goes on BIOS and been stuck up.. I already try , load optimize default , but keep on coming back to the loop ad stuck. What seems to be the issue on this , I dont have USB or other Computer to Use . How can I...
  4. When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu: Normally if I power on my PC it loads normally but when I restart it, it goes to the BIOS menu and there I can't see my SSD only hard drive is shown. Even if I press save & Exit it reloads to the BIOS menu. Only I can do is turn off my PC and again turn it on. Then it loads...
  5. When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu: Normally if I power on my PC it loads normally but when I restart it, it goes to the BIOS menu and there I can't see my SSD only hard drive is shown. Even if I press save & Exit it reloads to the BIOS menu. Only I can do is turn off my PC and again turn it on. Then it loads...
  6. HDD NOT DETECTED EVEN BY BIOS AFTER FAILED DISK FORMAT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDD NOT DETECTED EVEN BY BIOS AFTER FAILED DISK FORMAT: Today i installed a new hdd to my pc, i went to disk management and it was unallocated so I formatted it, when it was formatting disk management stopped responding and it closed, when i went to disk management again it didnt even show up, I looked in bios and it is not...
  7. i restarted the format

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i restarted the format: I did a complete format to my pc, however it stuck on 99%. So I force restarted my pc, passed the Windows' welcoming and did the format again. My pc formatted very quickly, however my hdd hasn't been cleared. What do I do? format again? submitted by /u/egwxas [link]...
  8. I initialized and formatted both of my new HDD's. Can I still RAID 1 mirror them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I initialized and formatted both of my new HDD's. Can I still RAID 1 mirror them?: My NVME has the OS on it. I have two other 2TB HHD's that are brand new. I followed this tutorial to initialize and format them. All the tutorials I see for setting up RAID 1 mirror start with one or both of the hard drives not yet initialized/formatted. Will I still be able...
  9. I Can't Format My HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I Can't Format My HDD: Hiya guys, I have 2 HDD's in my PC, one is a Windows 10 HDD and the other is just there for media files. I wanted to format my media drive, but it wont let me. It turns out when I installed Windows 10, it added the boot folders to the media HDD. No idea why. I guess I need...
  10. Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart: Hello, this is my first post here, and I have come to you all for help. I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite C55-A laptop using the "Reset" option in settings. The reinstall went great and the OS performed very well, until I restarted it to install...