Windows 10: After I gave the product key, I can not Activate Windows 10 pro ?

Discus and support After I gave the product key, I can not Activate Windows 10 pro ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hallo After i gave the product key ,i can not Activate Windows 10 pro ? * Moved from Bing * Original title: Activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Medhanie1980, Dec 29, 2019.

1. After I gave the product key, I can not Activate Windows 10 pro ?

Hallo

After i gave the product key ,i can not Activate Windows 10 pro ?

* Moved from Bing

* Original title: Activation

:)

Medhanie1980, Dec 29, 2019
  2. tigger Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, Dec 29, 2019
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Dec 29, 2019
  4. After I gave the product key, I can not Activate Windows 10 pro ?

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

After I gave the product key, I can not Activate Windows 10 pro ?

1. After I gave the product key, I can not Activate Windows 10 pro ? - Similar Threads - gave product key

2. I had a product key but can not active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a product key but can not active: I need help active Windows server 2019 with a valid key. I have key but can not active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-product-key-but-can-not-active/205b23cd-6961-488b-8288-f7ec63cfd6b3
  3. I had a product key but can not active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a product key but can not active: I need help active Windows server 2019 with a valid key. I have key but can not active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-product-key-but-can-not-active/205b23cd-6961-488b-8288-f7ec63cfd6b3
  4. Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...: Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To activate Windows 10 Education? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-activate-windows-10-education-with-windows/bd26a10d-0084-4c45-b9e2-adf154811b75
  5. Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...: Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To activate Windows 10 Education? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-activate-windows-10-education-with-windows/bd26a10d-0084-4c45-b9e2-adf154811b75
  6. Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can I activate a copy of Windows 10 Pro with a different Windows 10 Pro product key?

Can I activate a copy of Windows 10 Pro with a different Windows 10 Pro product key?: I am currently using a copy of my brothers W10 pro license that he lent to me because my old computer HDD is dying.So I have my brother's copy installed to a new SATA 3 SSD and I want to take the product key Yes I know the key needs to be Retail in order to be transferredfrom...
  8. I can not activate my newly bought windows 10 pro with Product Key

I can not activate my newly bought windows 10 pro with Product Key: I have bought a Windows 10 pro oem and a fresh new PC. I have done the following things... 1. I install windows it was offline and at the time of installation, I insert my Product Key. 2. I go to online and get some update. In the middle of downloading updates power...
  9. windows 10 pro activation product key

windows 10 pro activation product key: I have windows 10 home as the product key on my laptop but want to install windows 10 pro so I can access remote desktop from work. When I put code in it says it is incorrect with error code Oxc004f050....
  10. I accidentally gave out my Windows 10 product key and someone has activated Windows with...

I accidentally gave out my Windows 10 product key and someone has activated Windows with...: Long story short, I had a software called ProduKey open and I took a screenshot, which had this software in the background with my product key in plain sight. I quickly deleted it, but someone already directly messaged me a picture of their Windows being only just activated...