Windows 10: After I highlight par of a page, what do I press on keyboard to tell it to Print?

Discus and support After I highlight par of a page, what do I press on keyboard to tell it to Print? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to tell keyboard to print a highlighted page?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DPatterson2, Feb 3, 2020.

1. After I highlight par of a page, what do I press on keyboard to tell it to Print?

How to tell keyboard to print a highlighted page?

:)

DPatterson2, Feb 3, 2020

2. How to print a page of my desktop

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist with it.

To take a print of your desktop, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

• Go to desktop.

• Press Print Screen key from your keyboard.

• Open Paint application.

• Press Ctrl + V key.

• If the printer is connected, press Ctrl + P.

• Select the printer to print the page and click on
      OK
      button.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 3, 2020
  4. After I highlight par of a page, what do I press on keyboard to tell it to Print?

printing highlighted info

I want to print some of an article from online. I have tried highlighting the areas I want to print but it doesn't print. I have Windows 10. I tried printing the whole article but the 1st page prints and only the top inch of the 2nd and 3rd print. any
    suggestions?

This is my first try with the questions.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JeanDuffin, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

After I highlight par of a page, what do I press on keyboard to tell it to Print?

1. After I highlight par of a page, what do I press on keyboard to tell it to Print? - Similar Threads - highlight par page

2. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ledgarp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fd79gw/what_do_i_do/
  3. how do I tell what brightness my laptop screen is at?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do I tell what brightness my laptop screen is at?: I want to tell what brightness my laptop screen is at in knits but I don't know-how. can anyone help? submitted by /u/buffafboii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecr31n/how_do_i_tell_what_brightness_my_laptop_screen_is/
  4. I want to print phots in an album to Walgren's website. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to print phots in an album to Walgren's website. What do I do?: I want to print photos in an album on my computer to Walgreen's website. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-print-phots-in-an-album-to-walgrens/340451d9-1408-49d6-a2b4-356fe6868d94
  5. Computer starts if I press any keyboard button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer starts if I press any keyboard button: When I press any of the buttons on the keyboard, my computer starts. I am sure it is not in the Sleep, Hibernate or Standby modes. I use Asus laptop and have reset it to factory default recently. It seems to me the issue has shown up after upgrading to the latest version of...
  6. Inactive timer on keyboard makes any button I press do nothing until I press it again.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inactive timer on keyboard makes any button I press do nothing until I press it again.: It seems after about a few minutes of not pressing any buttons, as if I was watching something for a while, that when I then after press a key to do anything, what ever key I press just doesn't do anything, then if I press it again it will do what I want it to do. It's like...
  7. Printing in color Paint keeps changing to Monochrome what do I do ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing in color Paint keeps changing to Monochrome what do I do ?: How to Print in color when Paint change to Monochrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-in-color-paint-keeps-changing-to/3db1c3e6-ca7d-4dbb-9958-b263c0b8c327
  8. My keyboard and mouse is not working what do I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard and mouse is not working what do I do?: What do I do because I need to know ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-keyboard-and-mouse-is-not-working-what-do-i-do/85e44515-f169-472e-a887-c513e6651225
  9. How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18: I want tp print only one page #18, of a 21 page pdf, in order to cancel a solar panel job. Printer is HP ENVY4520. i can not find an option to print only that one page. Any help. Thank You. Rich O...
  10. How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

in Browsers and Email
    How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.: How do I copy a Web Page and Print it Out? 17912