Windows 10: After I login I get a blackscreen. I tried to fix it but every time I reboot I get this error.

Discus and support After I login I get a blackscreen. I tried to fix it but every time I reboot I get this error. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Whiteboy_76 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Whiteboy_76, Jul 21, 2020.

1. After I login I get a blackscreen. I tried to fix it but every time I reboot I get this error.

/u/Whiteboy_76, Jul 21, 2020

2. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Jul 21, 2020
  3. How can I get this mapped drive to reauthenticat at login

I'm trying to get this mapped drive on an xp machine to reauthenticate when the computer reboots or is logged back in. The account the user uses is on a domain that is currently unavailable (server failure). The physical drive being mapped is on the other server which has the other domain here.

Now i can login as another user i create on the domain, check reconnect at login no problem. But the next day files won't open unless she clicks the drive and enters the user password there. its not a big intervention, but id like it to be seemless.

Suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 21, 2020
  4. After I login I get a blackscreen. I tried to fix it but every time I reboot I get this error.

every time I go to defrag C:\ drive I get it showing 6% fragmentation

Hi there folks,

Wondering if any one can help by pointing me in the direction of steps to resolve or troubleshoot a new issue? I restored my pc today, had originally upgrade from Windows 8 Home to Windows 10 Home, then reset using USB drive. Completely wiped C: drive for fresh install using USB stick. After setting up, every time I go to defrag C:\ drive I get it showing 6% fragmentation. Have rebooted a couple of times and ran SFC, to no avail. Still shows C drive 6% fragmented. It did start at 11% earlier in the day, and after a few runs, will now not go any lower.

Thanks all

Spitfire400, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

After I login I get a blackscreen. I tried to fix it but every time I reboot I get this error.

1. After I login I get a blackscreen. I tried to fix it but every time I reboot I get this error. - Similar Threads - login blackscreen tried

2. I get this weird error every time i start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this weird error every time i start up.: let me know if anyone knows a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-weird-error-every-time-i-start-up/fa9f96ce-b7b0-4430-9392-dc97abf4221f
  3. I get this weird error every time i start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get this weird error every time i start up.: let me know if anyone knows a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-weird-error-every-time-i-start-up/fa9f96ce-b7b0-4430-9392-dc97abf4221f
  4. I Uninstalled "Files - File Manager for Windows" and now i get an error every time i try to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Uninstalled "Files - File Manager for Windows" and now i get an error every time i try to...: So, i installed the "Files - File Manager for Windows" and set it as my default file explorer when it prompted. Now, i have uninstalled it and i keep getting errors when i double click a folder to open in windows files explorer :- Also clicking on Windows file explorer...
  5. I Uninstalled "Files - File Manager for Windows" and now i get an error every time i try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Uninstalled "Files - File Manager for Windows" and now i get an error every time i try to...: So, i installed the "Files - File Manager for Windows" and set it as my default file explorer when it prompted. Now, i have uninstalled it and i keep getting errors when i double click a folder to open in windows files explorer :- Also clicking on Windows file explorer...
  6. Every time I reboot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I reboot...: Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this....
  7. Every time I try to login in, I get thrown back into the Lock Screen.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I try to login in, I get thrown back into the Lock Screen.: Hello. There's an issue on another laptop that recently got Windows 10 reinstalled. What's happening is, every time try to login in, I get thrown back to the Lock Screen. I cannot login to the computer. How the heck can I fix this?...
  8. My email says I need to update but every time I try I get an error code and I can't get in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My email says I need to update but every time I try I get an error code and I can't get in...: I have a problem with my email. It won't update. When I try to " Fix it" I get error code 0x8019019a. I have been trying to reach support to get help, but can't get any help...
  9. Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.: Every time I update my PC to install updates, I get stuck in this weird login loop. It gets to the wake up screen, I’ll press a key to go to the login screen, I login, wait a couple seconds, then it boots me back to the wake up screen. I do use themes. I created 2 backups...
  10. I get blue screen every time I login on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get blue screen every time I login on Windows 10: This is hopeless. This issue is nerve cracking. I can't find any solution for this. So my PC is Asus G11CB Gaming desktop. Last time when It worked properly I was updating Spotify, and during installation, PC started not to respond and froze. I turned off PC. After...