Windows 10: After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads...

Discus and support After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This has never happened before today. Is there a way to fix it? submitted by /u/therealpeterdeep [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/therealpeterdeep, Apr 6, 2021.

1. After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads...

/u/therealpeterdeep, Apr 6, 2021

2. Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 6, 2021
  3. trog100 Win User
    Why does my PC load faster?

when windows loads it has a list of files to load.. if it cant find a file on its list it has several tries to load it before giving up and moving on to the next one..

for this reason missing or corrupt files can slow down the boot time significantly..

trog

trog100, Apr 6, 2021
  4. mbmeadows Win User

After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads...

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads...

1. After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads... - Similar Threads - put password takes

2. repost: explorer.exe takes a while to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    repost: explorer.exe takes a while to load: repost since no one responded: Whenever I log into Windows 10, the desktop is never fully loaded. The taskbar has no icons, and it takes a while to fully load explorer.exe. I have a triple boot with Windows 8.1 and 7. On Windows 8.1 it is a much shorter wait time, and on 7 it...
  3. explorer.exe takes a while to load

explorer.exe takes a while to load: Whenever I log into Windows 10, the desktop is never fully loaded. The taskbar has no icons, and it takes a while to fully load explorer.exe. I hava a triple boot with Windows 8.1 and 7. On Windows 8.1 it is a much shorter wait time, and on 7 it is nearly nonexistent. I’ve...
  4. Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.: Hello, after I put my pin to enter, the screen gets stuck at “welcome” and the circle spinning. I tried to put different commands and nothing worked. Start up repair doesn’t work. I tried going into safe mode but it gets stuck when if asks me for the pin. I don’t have a...
  5. Icon take a while to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon take a while to load: When i turn on my pc, the desktop icons take a little while to load. Is that normal or should they load immediately? submitted by /u/GloomyMinds [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jblwub/icon_take_a_while_to_load/
  6. Opening images with Photos on Windows 10 takes a while to load/doesn't load at all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening images with Photos on Windows 10 takes a while to load/doesn't load at all: I've been having an issue with looking at photos for a couple weeks now. I'll double click to open a photo with the Photo program on Windows 10, and it will open to a blank black window that doesn't show anything. So I close the window, then re-open the same image and it will...
  7. Windows 10 taking over an hour to load after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taking over an hour to load after login: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kimgss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiuilh/windows_10_taking_over_an_hour_to_load_after_login/
  8. Videos take a while to load and no audio sometimes

Videos take a while to load and no audio sometimes: When i try and play a video it will take a couple minutes to load before it starts playing. Sometimes with this, no audio will play and i wont be able to mute, unmute or bring my volume up or down. Is there any way to fix this?...
  9. Windows not loading after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not loading after Update: Last night I have installed the cumulative update for windows 10, 2004 after which my computer is stuck at startup screen. Pls help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-loading-after-update/f5565543-0dfc-43e5-984f-86a93e15c3b9
  10. The desktop takes ages to load after each update

The desktop takes ages to load after each update: I have had windows 10 for a while. However, a while ago, the desktop often takes ages to load after update. When I switch my laptop on, it is pretty quick to get onto the login screen. After logging in, a black screen comes on for ages (10 minutes or so) before the desktop is...