Windows 10: After I reset my Laptop back to factory settings, I lost all the apps like camera, music...

Discus and support After I reset my Laptop back to factory settings, I lost all the apps like camera, music... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After I reset my Laptop back to factory settings, I lost all the apps like camera, music player, photo viewer, and the windows store as well. How can I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by melvin_, May 4, 2021.

1. melvin_ Win User

After I reset my Laptop back to factory settings, I lost all the apps like camera, music...

After I reset my Laptop back to factory settings, I lost all the apps like camera, music player, photo viewer, and the windows store as well. How can I get these apps back?

:)

melvin_, May 4, 2021
  2. stanroy Win User

Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings

Hi all, I have an Acer Travelmate with Win10 (1607), I would like to save Win 10 to a stick, then reset the laptop back to factory settings and then reinstall Win10. There is no program on the laptop that requires saving. Any advice or suggestions, not to technical, would be very much appreciated, thanks Roy

stanroy, May 4, 2021
  3. Windows apps missing after reset

After I reset my Laptop back to factory settings, I lost all the apps like camera, music player, photo viewer, and the windows store as well. How can I get these apps back?

SiddheshGadkar, May 4, 2021
  4. After I reset my Laptop back to factory settings, I lost all the apps like camera, music...

Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, May 4, 2021
Thema:

After I reset my Laptop back to factory settings, I lost all the apps like camera, music...

1. After I reset my Laptop back to factory settings, I lost all the apps like camera, music... - Similar Threads - reset Laptop factory

2. I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...: i factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after the update the hdmi isnt working and i cant see the screen on my tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-factory-reset-my-laptop-that-has-a-broken-screen/4493b3f6-d835-4057-9675-ab3c8923de96
  3. Problem after reset laptop to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after reset laptop to factory settings: I am using a Asus tuf "Gaming" F15 16GB RTX 3060 gpu.. my problem is that I reset my laptop to factory default settings and now it says Nvidia gpu was not detected. I tried to check resolution online but only said that I need to have the driver for my nvidia rtx 3060. But...
  4. How do I Reset my laptop to factory settings?

How do I Reset my laptop to factory settings?: I have tried Patricia Guernot advice to recover Bitlocker Key Success However the Laptop will nott accept. Options 1 thro 9 How do. I continue to perform a reset to factory from there?...
  5. how do I reset my computer back to factory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I reset my computer back to factory settings: I want to reset my computer to factory settings in order to sell it. How do I do that??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-back-to-factory/c340b07b-66d5-4272-90f6-7f2bbacc0590
  6. [HELP] I would like to factory reset my LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    [HELP] I would like to factory reset my LAPTOP: I got bumped into this one video on YouTube which says that I should do before using a new laptop. It introduces me to Macrium Reflect. New laptop users should always save a snapshot of the factory-configured laptop (without windows updates) so you could always start fresh...
  7. Lost access ownership of all folders after Factory reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost access ownership of all folders after Factory reset: Before Factory Reset: I was running Windows 10 on a Local User account Then I did a factory reset removing everything in C: drive. Resetting got stuck at 99% so I had to force restart but everything was fine. After Factory Reset: I created a new user account by logging in...
  8. RESET OF LUMIA 730 TO FACTORY SETTINGS AND ALL APPS ARE GONE - HOW DO I GET THEM BACK

RESET OF LUMIA 730 TO FACTORY SETTINGS AND ALL APPS ARE GONE - HOW DO I GET THEM BACK: Hi, I reset my lumia 730 phone some time ago to factory settings and unfortunately, everything has gone and i can no longer access the phone. Even the settings app is gone. I would like to know if there is a way to reinstall the windows 10 software on my phone. Thanks...
  9. I need to reset my laptop back to factory settings but I do not have a backup disk! Can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to reset my laptop back to factory settings but I do not have a backup disk! Can...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-need-to-reset-my-laptop-back-to-factory-settings/bd2aac67-aa02-4d47-8a71-492344c4387b
  10. Lost all my music !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost all my music !!: Can someone please help. I have downloaded Windows 10 and can't play any of my music which was on media player or I tunes as it is unsupported. I am not computer savvy. If I uninstall Windows 10 will I get my music back? *cry 17573