Windows 10: after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser...

Discus and support after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser chome, edge, mozilla the webpage loads after 5-7 minutes. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by k23_5456, Jan 24, 2023.

1. k23_5456 Win User

after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser...

after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser chome, edge, mozilla the webpage loads after 5-7 minutes. This issue was not happening before reset.I have tried reset the network procedure, clean boot procedure still this error persists.This happens whenever i close the browser and reopen it once again or when i start the browser after starting windows.After the 5-7 minutes initial lag in loading the webpage rest of the time it works fast.I use wifi to conenct with 500MBPS speed.i have tried using ethernet still same issue is there

:)

k23_5456, Jan 24, 2023

2. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

Hello,

Whenever I try to visit cbi.eu, I see only a white background and links (no css), on any browser (chrome, edge, firefox). I tried other laptops and they had no problems using the same Wi-Fi.

What could be the problem and how can I fix it?

after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser... 297785d1600288039t-website-not-loading-correctly-all-browsers-website-error.png

qwertymikey, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

It looks same using Vivaldi.

after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser... 297958d1600378049t-website-not-loading-correctly-all-browsers-0917-cbi-web-page.jpg

Same on Credge.

after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser... 297960d1600378213t-website-not-loading-correctly-all-browsers-0917-cbi-credge.jpg

W10 Tweaker, Jan 24, 2023
  4. after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser...

Edge browser doesn't fully load !

We suggest you to reset your browser settings by following the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Select Advanced.
    • Select Reset.
    • Then reboot Windows.
    For additional resolution, you may
    run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Michael Gall, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser...

1. after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser... - Similar Threads - reset laptop whenever

2. I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it...: I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it shows this, The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect....
  3. I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it...: I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it shows this, The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect....
  4. I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser...: after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser chome, edge, mozilla the webpage loads after 5-7 minutes. This issue was not happening before reset.I have tried reset the network procedure, clean boot procedure still this error...
  6. after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser...

after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser...: after i reset my laptop, i see that whenever i try to load any website in any browser chome, edge, mozilla the webpage loads after 5-7 minutes. This issue was not happening before reset.I have tried reset the network procedure, clean boot procedure still this error...
  7. I can't access any website or tab on my browsers, nor can I open any of my...

I can't access any website or tab on my browsers, nor can I open any of my...: I recently updated my Wifi and Ethernet Network Adapters and drivers. Apparently I am able to connect to the internet via both options now, but that's clearly not the case. My network is displayed as connected, and there are no visible issues... until I try to open ANYTHING...
  8. I can't see any ads on any browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't see any ads on any browser: Might sound strange that I want to see ads, but I have a job where seeing ads is important. But when I disable my adblock extension I still can't see any ads (when I know there are suppost to be ads). I have disabled and even uninstalled all adblockers but I don't see any...
  9. Whenever I save a file, any file, I can't see my folders.

Whenever I save a file, any file, I can't see my folders.: Whenever I save any file, I can't see my folders. Instead I see this: [ATTACH]I want to be able to see something like this, but for windows 10, which I have: [ATTACH] This has been happening for about 3 months, and I've tried pressing almost all the buttons, like...
  10. Connection works but browsers won't load any websites

Connection works but browsers won't load any websites: Hello, today I upgraded my Win8 to Win10 and now I can't load any website. Tried chrome, firefox, IE, nothing works. It shows me only ERR_CONN_TIME - I tried to ping servers like google, ping is working fine. - also tried boot in safe mode, sites load perfect - tried...