Windows 10: After I updated my other computer last night as instructed. It was a long process so left...

Discus and support After I updated my other computer last night as instructed. It was a long process so left... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-i-updated-my-other-computer-last-night-as/cf1eebbb-d3fe-4455-85bd-9c0182423fea Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarlSaliba, Jul 14, 2020.

1. After I updated my other computer last night as instructed. It was a long process so left...

See above

:)

KarlSaliba, Jul 14, 2020

2. computer updated last night

I accidently left the computer on last night and this morning it said it updated. Well, it won't let me go into any of my sites with out saying they are not responding.

How can I get into my sites, like facebook, the news paper.

ElaineMickelson, Jul 14, 2020
  3. amos Win User
    Search window does not appear after last night's update

Thank you for your reply.

sfc /scannow found no problem
    troubleshooting of search didn't have my problem listed so I entered it manually but again it didn't find anything.

I did disabled windows search service long time ago because it had a high disk usage. The search was working fine until last night's update. I ran the windows search service but that didn't do anything though I didn't restart my computer and yet again, this service was disabled long time ago.

4. After I updated my other computer last night as instructed. It was a long process so left...

charging issue after last update

Hi Ronan,

We got your concern. Let's work this out by doing these steps:

Running power troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Power.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

• Check if issue persists.

If issue persist kindly follow the below given method.

Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Uninstall.

• Restart the computer and check.

Keep us updated.

Richard tie, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

After I updated my other computer last night as instructed. It was a long process so left...

1. After I updated my other computer last night as instructed. It was a long process so left... - Similar Threads - updated computer last

2. So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other...: Last night my laptop updated and when I opened it now it has lost the option for me to connect to Wi-Fi I have tried everything that the Microsoft administrators have recommended to people who previously had this problem how do I actually resolve this without losing...
  3. So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So my laptop updated last night and now the wifi option is gone I have tried all the other...: Last night my laptop updated and when I opened it now it has lost the option for me to connect to Wi-Fi I have tried everything that the Microsoft administrators have recommended to people who previously had this problem how do I actually resolve this without losing...
  4. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update: Hello everyone!After last night update 13.04 or 14.04 I have been receiving BSOD. After I uninstalled the update that has happened, I receive random PC freeze that does not allow me to restart it via restart button on PC, nor turn it off via Power button, but I have to turn...
  5. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update: Hello everyone!After last night update 13.04 or 14.04 I have been receiving BSOD. After I uninstalled the update that has happened, I receive random PC freeze that does not allow me to restart it via restart button on PC, nor turn it off via Power button, but I have to turn...
  6. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE: I logged on this morning and everything on my desktop is gone. Windows 10 / 64 Bit This is the update that was installed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023057/update-reliability-for-windows-10-versions-1507-to-1909 I have tried the following: 1. Disabled...
  8. Slow computer after it updated last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow computer after it updated last night: When my computer turned off last night it updated.....which is fine......but today it is REALLY slow!! What do I need to do to speed it up again? It's very frustrating to use for work! Thanks :)...
  9. Computer completely freezes after updating windows last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer completely freezes after updating windows last night: I received help via the Microsoft chat support and had the problem fixed by updating my graphics driver. I was able to play games and browse the web that night but as I logged off it said it was updating. Bringing me to today where my computer crashes anywhere from 4-6...
  10. Black screen after update last night

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after update last night: Hi, This morning Sept 15 after the update to Win 10 1703 x64, 2 computers had a black screen when starting. Came to the blue Windows Logo then went black but with a moveable cursor after hearing open music. I closed them down and restarted them. One has come up...