Windows 10: After I updated to the October update my start menu, and settings have been doing this is...

Discus and support After I updated to the October update my start menu, and settings have been doing this is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NINJASTAR359 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NINJASTAR359, Oct 26, 2020.

1. After I updated to the October update my start menu, and settings have been doing this is...

/u/NINJASTAR359, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

After I updated to the October update my start menu, and settings have been doing this is...

1. After I updated to the October update my start menu, and settings have been doing this is... - Similar Threads - updated October update

2. Windows Start Menu and settings not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Start Menu and settings not working after update: So yesterday after a BSOD error my pc restarted and it aumatically updated, the problem is my settings and start up menu seem to have been deleted. How can I fix this issue without having to delete everything from my computer? I'd like to keep files and installed applications...
  3. Windows Start Menu and settings not working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu and settings not working after update: So yesterday after a BSOD error my pc restarted and it aumatically updated, the problem is my settings and start up menu seem to have been deleted. How can I fix this issue without having to delete everything from my computer? I'd like to keep files and installed applications...
  4. Windows Start Menu and settings not working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Start Menu button and Taskbar are not functional after October Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu button and Taskbar are not functional after October Windows 10 Update: As title says it. I cannot access Start Menu, Search, Clock and Calendar settings from the Taskbar. There are plenty of possible fixes, but non of them work, including Powershell commands and regedit edits. I had uninstalled the October's Cumulative Update, but it didn't fix...
  6. Start Menu button and Taskbar are not functional after October Windows 10 Update

Start Menu button and Taskbar are not functional after October Windows 10 Update: As title says it. I cannot access Start Menu, Search, Clock and Calendar settings from the Taskbar. There are plenty of possible fixes, but non of them work, including Powershell commands and regedit edits. I had uninstalled the October's Cumulative Update, but it didn't fix...
  7. Start Menu button and Taskbar are not functional after October Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Do I have to have the toggle on to receive updates through october

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to have the toggle on to receive updates through october: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question please about the toggle that you have to turn on in windows update that allows you to receive updates when they are released. I was wanting to now something since I do not have this toggle turned on in windows update will I receive...
  9. Do I have to have the toggle on to receive updates through october

Do I have to have the toggle on to receive updates through october: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question please about the toggle that you have to turn on in windows update that allows you to receive updates when they are released. I was wanting to now something since I do not have this toggle turned on in windows update will I receive...
  10. My Start menu is not working after upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 Update, version...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Start menu is not working after upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 Update, version...: I notice my Start menu is not working when I click on it or items are missing on the Start menu when it does open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/my-start-menu-is-not-working-after-upgrading-to/821d56d6-0902-4f40-827d-f6bca7f070d7