Windows 10: After I updated to windows 11 from windows 10, I have error with my input and output...

Discus and support After I updated to windows 11 from windows 10, I have error with my input and output... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I updated my os from 10 to 11 With the assistant Windows 11 downloader. I encounter issues with my input and output audio problems.The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elvis Tun, May 29, 2023.

1. Elvis Tun Win User

After I updated to windows 11 from windows 10, I have error with my input and output...

After I updated my os from 10 to 11 With the assistant Windows 11 downloader. I encounter issues with my input and output audio problems.The problem was with the driver's issue of intel smart sound technology intelrsst audio controller and intel smart sound technology intelrsst OED.I somehow fixed the issue with the output by reinstalling the right drivers for the audio controller but when I reinstall the driver for the OED device it didn't let me, showing an error message code 10 I tried deleting it and installing in the new driver download from the intel website.https://www.intel.com/co

:)

Elvis Tun, May 29, 2023
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 29, 2023
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 29, 2023
  4. After I updated to windows 11 from windows 10, I have error with my input and output...

Windows update failing

I found the same error "80072EE2" - I found that it is no use just close antivirus, enable windows update in firewal.É necessary to go into property Computer, Manage, Security Firewall, Add Windows Update there with rules Input and Output .Here I decided so.

Carlos José Conceição, May 29, 2023
Thema:

After I updated to windows 11 from windows 10, I have error with my input and output...

1. After I updated to windows 11 from windows 10, I have error with my input and output... - Similar Threads - updated error input

2. Error after update from Windows 10 to 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error after update from Windows 10 to 11.: I get blue screen on start up from time to time. I need to wait until process finished to 100% and PC restart. After this everything is ok and PC works normal. The error is: Error 0xA: IRQL_not_less_or_equal Or previous sometimes stop code: INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE. Second...
  3. After I updated to windows 11 from windows 10, I have error with my input and output...

After I updated to windows 11 from windows 10, I have error with my input and output...: After I updated my os from 10 to 11 With the assistant Windows 11 downloader. I encounter issues with my input and output audio problems.The problem was with the driver's issue of intel smart sound technology intelrsst audio controller and intel smart sound technology...
  4. After I updated to windows 11 from windows 10, I have error with my input and output...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After I updated to windows 11 from windows 10, I have error with my input and output...: After I updated my os from 10 to 11 With the assistant Windows 11 downloader. I encounter issues with my input and output audio problems.The problem was with the driver's issue of intel smart sound technology intelrsst audio controller and intel smart sound technology...
  5. Windows 11 no sound input or output devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 no sound input or output devices.: I have already troubleshot, updated driver, uninstalled and reinstalled, gone through BIOS check. Microsoft needs to offer a REAL fix to this issue....
  6. Windows 11 no sound input or output devices.

Windows 11 no sound input or output devices.: I have already troubleshot, updated driver, uninstalled and reinstalled, gone through BIOS check. Microsoft needs to offer a REAL fix to this issue....
  7. Audio Output and Input Not Recognized after Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Output and Input Not Recognized after Update: This morning I was told to install an update on my Windows 10 computer, but after I did it, it said that it was having trouble restarting and needed me to uninstall all my programs to do a complete reset. I did that, and after I reset my computer it had all of its programs...
  8. Can i have one input and then a diffrent output on Windows 10 and how?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i have one input and then a diffrent output on Windows 10 and how?: I am trying to get my headset to work on my pc but the audio is all muffled but the mic works then there is another audio input that have working audio but no mic. submitted by /u/Petoo11 [link] [comments]...
  9. After restart of computer I have no sound, no output or input devices; help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After restart of computer I have no sound, no output or input devices; help!: The audio on my laptop was scratchy so I did a restart. Following restart I continued with a video lesson I was watching and there was no sound, I was not muted either in the program or on my computer. I did a troubleshoot and could not hear any of the tones it played. I...
  10. why after my last update have i lost my audio input and output on my ASUS X540NA ???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why after my last update have i lost my audio input and output on my ASUS X540NA ???: NO audio output devices installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-after-my-last-update-have-i-lost-my-audio/21927f6d-c2e8-406d-9163-05bac586b571