Windows 10: After i upgraded from Windows 7 o windows 10, my old Windows 7 boot logo still remains

Discus and support After i upgraded from Windows 7 o windows 10, my old Windows 7 boot logo still remains in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After i upgraded to windows 10, i noticed that my old boot logo is still there after upgrading, rather than the Windows 10 Blue Windows logo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CrimsonSword1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. After i upgraded from Windows 7 o windows 10, my old Windows 7 boot logo still remains

After i upgraded to windows 10, i noticed that my old boot logo is still there after upgrading, rather than the Windows 10 Blue Windows logo

:)

CrimsonSword1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. 64K
    64K Win User

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Uplink10 Win User

After i upgraded from Windows 7 o windows 10, my old Windows 7 boot logo still remains

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users but not Enterprise users

Uplink10, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

After i upgraded from Windows 7 o windows 10, my old Windows 7 boot logo still remains

1. After i upgraded from Windows 7 o windows 10, my old Windows 7 boot logo still remains - Similar Threads - upgraded old boot

2. Can I still get windows 10 to upgrade from windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still get windows 10 to upgrade from windows 7?: I'm trying to update my windows 7 desktop to windows 10 not 11 because it doesn't meet the specifications. But I can't find anywhere on the Microsoft website to buy it, there is no link and they are suggesting buyng a windows 11 computer instead which is not helpful....
  3. Can I still get windows 10 to upgrade from windows 7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I still get windows 10 to upgrade from windows 7?: I'm trying to update my windows 7 desktop to windows 10 not 11 because it doesn't meet the specifications. But I can't find anywhere on the Microsoft website to buy it, there is no link and they are suggesting buyng a windows 11 computer instead which is not helpful....
  4. can I still upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I still upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for free?: I am still on Windows 7, and want to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Is this offer still valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-windows-10/9a6c1fda-253f-4bc2-8817-7523f7c075ac
  5. can I still upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I still upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for free?: I am still on Windows 7, and want to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Is this offer still valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-windows-10/9a6c1fda-253f-4bc2-8817-7523f7c075ac
  6. can i still upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i still upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7?: dear microsoft employees i am here to ask if i can still upgrade my windows 7 home prem to a windows 10 becuase i got this for christmas from my grandparents and i did not know it was out of date and i need a quick solution to upgrade this to windows 10 for free with no money...
  7. can i still upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i still upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7?: dear microsoft employees i am here to ask if i can still upgrade my windows 7 home prem to a windows 10 becuase i got this for christmas from my grandparents and i did not know it was out of date and i need a quick solution to upgrade this to windows 10 for free with no money...
  8. upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7, can i still re-use my coa of windows 7 on a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7, can i still re-use my coa of windows 7 on a...: i was wondering, if i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10, is it possible to keep my cd key from windows 7 and use it on another system, or does the upgrade acquire windows 7's cd key if it was genuine activated system from before? the reason i intend on doing this is...
  9. Windows 10 after upgrading from Windows 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 after upgrading from Windows 7: I don't like Windows 10. I upgraded from Windows 7 on most of my systems. It feels weird that I have to upgrade such a great operating system that I used with not many problems and easy to use and is losing support. It doesn't feel right for a consumer that is happy on...
  10. BSOD on boot after upgrade from Windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on boot after upgrade from Windows 7: After upgrading to Windows 10 Pro i get various BSOD on boot. usually i need 2-4 attempts to boot into login mask. very rarely i have a BSOD some seconds after login. power on after sleep or hibernate works well, so this problem occurs after windows updates. within windows 7...