Windows 10: After I'm putting my password In on my laptop the screen is going black

Discus and support After I'm putting my password In on my laptop the screen is going black in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So yesterday I restarted my laptop and everything was fine until this happend so I'm like let me just turn it off again so did it and I did the same so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by javporter, Jan 26, 2021.

1. javporter Win User

After I'm putting my password In on my laptop the screen is going black

So yesterday I restarted my laptop and everything was fine until this happend so I'm like let me just turn it off again so did it and I did the same so I'm leaving it and then after a few mins its loading up could I get some help please,and I've just reset the laptop

Hp

:)

javporter, Jan 26, 2021
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Virus-j Win User
    Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Jan 26, 2021
  4. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

1. After I'm putting my password In on my laptop the screen is going black - Similar Threads - I'm putting password

2. Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently: Edition Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Version 23H2 Installed on ‎03-‎02-‎2024 OS build 26040.1000 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26040.1000.0 After update My screen starts going black frequentlyThe Desktop Window Manager process has exited. Process exit...
  3. Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen going black randomly. After update My screen starts going black frequently: Edition Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Version 23H2 Installed on ‎03-‎02-‎2024 OS build 26040.1000 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26040.1000.0 After update My screen starts going black frequentlyThe Desktop Window Manager process has exited. Process exit...
  4. Laptop screen going black after updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen going black after updating: A few weeks ago, this problem started with Windows asking me to update. So when I did, and the update was completed and the laptop was turned on, there was the loading screen. But after that was only a black screen which also didn't ask me to sign in. The only way to solve...
  5. Laptop screen going black after updating

Laptop screen going black after updating: A few weeks ago, this problem started with Windows asking me to update. So when I did, and the update was completed and the laptop was turned on, there was the loading screen. But after that was only a black screen which also didn't ask me to sign in. The only way to solve...
  6. Laptop screen going black after updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...: I tried logging in with safe mode put i can't.My laptop didn't fully reset.My laptop will only be in safe mode with the command prompt option, but doesn't have the search button to repair the "The profile user has failed"....
  8. Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...: I tried logging in with safe mode put i can't.My laptop didn't fully reset.My laptop will only be in safe mode with the command prompt option, but doesn't have the search button to repair the "The profile user has failed"....
  9. Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...

10. Black screen after writing my password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after writing my password: Hello everyone, I'm looking for help because after writing my password I just have a looooong blackscreen that never disappear. I tried to follow many tutorials on internet but all of them need an access to the task manager that I can't use (I can use ctrl + alt + del to open...