Windows 10: After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but...

Discus and support After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but they are different language! is it a bug? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CHANDER_099, Dec 27, 2019.

1. After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but...

After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but they are different language! is it a bug?

After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but... 2c9a5858-ad9e-433f-9305-bf38d0d4a44f?upload=true.png

:)

CHANDER_099, Dec 27, 2019
  2. PirateUkr Win User

Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus?

Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work on the lock screen for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus?

PirateUkr, Dec 27, 2019
  3. XOM9AK Win User
    Nokia smartphones price in Belarus

Hello,

I'm living in great country called Belarus, but we have have some problems with nokia device prices.

For example, Nokia smartphone N9 16Gb coasts ~750-800$ in Russia, and 1200$ in Belarus.

I suppose this situation appears because of no Nokia stores exists in Belarus.

Any person don't want to pay 1200$ for the device which price is 750-800$.

Снимок.JPG

XOM9AK, Dec 27, 2019
  4. After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but...

Belarus phone number

I want enter my phone number in windows phone account, but in list of available countrys phone code of Belarus (+375) not present and no any way to enter it.

ИринаВеликанова, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but...

1. After install Russia Lanuguage on WIN10, the Belarus Keyword input will auto added, but... - Similar Threads - install Russia Lanuguage

2. Microsoft Photos finds no faces, creates no albums, finds no auto keyword tags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos finds no faces, creates no albums, finds no auto keyword tags: Photos has never worked right on my laptop. Didn't when it was Windows 10. Doesn't on Windows 11, either. First it just kept adding the same files over and over and over. It found one face and one or two created albums and a few tags in 82k or so of the photos it kept adding...
  3. adding more Language input hotkeys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding more Language input hotkeys: Hello,I use Windows 7 pro 64bit.I use a lot of languages in various tasks. My problem is the limitation of 5 shortcuts of hotkeys to switch quickly between keyboards. This can be a bit impractical at some point e.g. practicing on Duolingo. Anyway, I wonder if there is a...
  4. Notificatio and keywords

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Notificatio and keywords: Hey : 1. In family saftey, when a child asks for extra time, windows 10 gives me a notification. The problem is that the notification is a popup and disappears after a while. You can do better by popping up a window that only disappears after an feedback? 2. It is possible...
  5. Can Windows 10 auto-fill text from keyword?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Windows 10 auto-fill text from keyword?: Is there any way I can set up an autofill keyword and it will change it to a word or phase of my choice? Much like autocorrect but programable. Example: Type "Test1" and it will replace with "This is the phase I want to repeat" I know how to do it in my Mac using...
  6. Remove Auto-Appear Input Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Auto-Appear Input Language: I only have two input language in the Language Settings but there appear a third language which is englishmalaysia in the language bar. I do live in Malaysia but i don't need two English input as its annoying to not be able to switch between chinese and english freely. Anyone...
  7. (auto)unattend and Azure AD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    (auto)unattend and Azure AD: Hi, How should I configure and apply Windows System Image Manager's autounattend.xml or unattend.xml file in order to: - answer "How would you like to set up?" with "Set up for an organization" - log in with particular Microsoft 365 address? Is it even possible during...
  8. Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus?: Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work on the lock screen for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-spotlight-doesnt-work-for-region/0f985018-6c56-4b3f-a604-2f9f36965faf
  9. keyword not registering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyword not registering: my keyboard stopped working yesterday my brother tried to use a different keyboard but that didn't work soon we looked at the settings it said the keyboard has a driver error pls help me...
  10. Missing Admin and User after auto win10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing Admin and User after auto win10 update: My win10 did an auto update and when it rebooted the Admin/User account is missing with 2 unknown guest accounts. I logged in with admin password and it tried to boot but message states that an error has occurred hit enter and it reboots again. I found article that...