Windows 10: after install windows

Discus and support after install windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I always do after installing windows below steps: 1-install .netframework 3.5 2-update windows ----> install drivers 3-install - Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by surena_154, Sep 17, 2019.

1. after install windows

Hello

I always do after installing windows below steps:

1-install .netframework 3.5

2-update windows ----> install drivers

3-install

- Microsoft Visual C++ 2002 (x86/x64) + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual C++ 2003 (x86/x64) + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 (x86/x64) + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 (x86/x64) + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 (x86/x64) + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 (x86/x64) + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 (x86/x64) + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (x86/x64) + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 (x86/x64) + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 (x86/x64) + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual Basic Runtimes + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual C Runtimes + All Updates
    - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime + All Updates

If the above steps incorrect or need to changing or add steps please guide me.

If I install .Net Framework 3.5, do you need to .Net Framework 4.8 or 4.72 or other?

Please describe to me completely steps after installing windows.

:)

surena_154, Sep 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 17, 2019
  4. after install windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

after install windows

1. after install windows - Similar Threads - install

2. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c
  3. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c
  4. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  5. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  6. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

7. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  8. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  9. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620

Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620: Hello, I’m trying to find help, at least somewhere. Because everything I tried, what I found on the Internet, did not help. What I tried:1.Turn off Firewall2.Try to run Troubleshooter3.Complex of : 3.1Turning on service App Readiness 3.2 Delete $winREAgent and put it back 3.3...