Windows 10: after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices

Discus and support after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i developed a usb device driver,when i installed ther device,and the device is working well,but in the device manger,the device inf file infomation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tsingchen2008, Jan 13, 2022.

1. after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices

i developed a usb device driver,when i installed ther device,and the device is working well,but in the device manger,the device inf file infomation classguid is lost.why can it happen???i open the regedit,and the the path dont have the classguid informationi set the class=usb and the classguid={36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000},but the path [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}] do not have my device information.and also in the service,the Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_1D6B&PID_0100\7&26

:)

tsingchen2008, Jan 13, 2022

2. my dvd / cd drive is not listed in device manger

i have installed win 10 and my drive works power going to it but not listed in device manger

charlesfrischknecht, Jan 13, 2022
  3. mikek75 Win User
    Modem on HD Audio device not installed....

I just bought a Toshiba Equiem P200D 139 lappy which came with Vista. Having spent a couple of days with it its obvious that Vista is a bit too much for it (or maybe it was the pre-installed bloat...), so I've installed XP Pro on it. So far so good, its much more responsive now, and I've found most of the drivers for it (a bit of a chore since Toshiba don't list any XP drivers!!).

Device Manager only shows one remaining triangle, beside Modem on HD Audio device, and I just can't find a driver for it! Tried right clicking and update driver, which worked for a few devices, but this one obstinately refuses to work. Any ideas?*Bang Head :banghead:

mikek75, Jan 13, 2022
  4. after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices

No audio output device installed...

Hello Chris,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• What is the exact error message that you're getting?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    In the mean time, let's check if there is a sound drive installed on your PC by following these steps:

• Open Device Manger.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Check if there are sound card installed.
    Note: If you think you have a sound card installed but you don’t see it under the
    Sound, video and game controllers category, expand the Other devices category and check any devices listed there.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices

1. after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices - Similar Threads - installed device device

2. after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices: i developed a usb device driver,when i installed ther device,and the device is working well,but in the device manger,the device inf file infomation classguid is lost.why can it happen???i open the regedit,and the the path dont have the classguid informationi set the class=usb...
  3. after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices: i developed a usb device driver,when i installed ther device,and the device is working well,but in the device manger,the device inf file infomation classguid is lost.why can it happen???i open the regedit,and the the path dont have the classguid informationi set the class=usb...
  4. Driver installs but device shows Other Device and can't finish install

Driver installs but device shows Other Device and can't finish install: Problem: I'm able to install the driver and Device manager recognizes the device, but the final install step of connecting the device to the computer won't complete. What happens: I install the driver without the device attached (as instructed). The driver installs and...
  5. Other Devices - Drivers for this device are not installed

Other Devices - Drivers for this device are not installed: When I access Device Manager>Other devices there is a coprocessor listed with a yellow triangle . When I open the the properties for this coprocessor, the following message is present "The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. There are no compatible drivers...
  6. No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator: Hi! I'm having some troubles with my sound device. Yesterday I restart my laptop for a windows update, when the update finish I try to use my laptop again but the sound was gone. I check and it seems I no longer have audio devices on my laptop but I have it before the...
  7. bluetooth not showing in device manger in windows 10

bluetooth not showing in device manger in windows 10: i have upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 to get bluetooth for my PC there is no bluetooth listed in my device manager i have set my bluetooth services to automatic in settings when i click on bluetooth and devices , follow the prompts system searches and then...
  8. Device Manger

Device Manger: hi I'm running windows 10 64 bit on ASUS vivo note book ,everything is working no problems ,but when I open device manger two items are flagged so I did the normal I uninstalled the drivers rebooted and reinstalled the drivers ,but the same two items are still flagged....
  9. Device Manager shows > Other devices> Unknown Device

Device Manager shows > Other devices> Unknown Device: I noticed a few days ago that Device Manager was showing an unknown Device, and I'm not sure how to correct that. I was thinking of deleting it, but that I should ask on the forum first. My system seems to be running ok save for my running slow when opening programs, but I've...
  10. File Manger does not show a device.

File Manger does not show a device.: Win 10. My second internal hard drive (D:) shows in BIOS, Device Manager and Disk Management but not in File Explorer - how l can I add it to copy filesto it.?...