Windows 10: After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i...

Discus and support After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i tried to restart the pc with shift then go to advanced and to uefi then it restarted the pc entered the bios but i didn't find anything with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielLee_164, Feb 3, 2023.

1. After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i...

i tried to restart the pc with shift then go to advanced and to uefi then it restarted the pc entered the bios but i didn't find anything with uefi.when i restart the pc and press f12 i have only one option to boot from the windows. the bootable usb flash disk is inside the usb.

:)

DanielLee_164, Feb 3, 2023

2. MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

I don’t think I see an option to do that. I checked both boot and advance settings. On the top shows “aptio setup utility” and I think it’s ver 1.4 since I see it in advance settings. But other than splash screen option, I don’t see it. :/
    Maybe I should update bios if available?

TheRandomBrian, Feb 3, 2023
  3. erocker Win User
    HELP PLEASE!!!! Trouble installing windows from USB on ASUS P9X79

You have to select the option in the bios to boot from the USB drive. Did you take the steps to make the USB drive bootable?

erocker, Feb 3, 2023
  4. theseeg Win User

After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i...

HELP PLEASE!!!! Trouble installing windows from USB on ASUS P9X79

lol yeah ive done that ive got it to boot off the usb the problem is after that read the message im getting at the win 7 install screen

theseeg, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i...

1. After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i... - Similar Threads - installed window don't

2. After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installed window 11 i don't have the option to boot from usb in the bios. how can i...: i tried to restart the pc with shift then go to advanced and to uefi then it restarted the pc entered the bios but i didn't find anything with uefi.when i restart the pc and press f12 i have only one option to boot from the windows. the bootable usb flash disk is inside the...
  3. My Avira laptop stuck in bios and I don't have "launch can" option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Avira laptop stuck in bios and I don't have "launch can" option.: My Avita laptop automatically switch to bios when I turn on the laptop. I tried reset to default but not successful. It doesn't have "launch csm" option, please help?...
  4. How can I use sleep when I don't have this option?!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I use sleep when I don't have this option?!: to whom it may concernI don't have sleep option in my windows, and I tried many ways, but they weren't solved my problemyour prompt response will be greatly appreciatedbest regards,Mahan Ghasemi...
  5. How can I use sleep when I don't have this option?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use sleep when I don't have this option?!: to whom it may concernI don't have sleep option in my windows, and I tried many ways, but they weren't solved my problemyour prompt response will be greatly appreciatedbest regards,Mahan Ghasemi...
  6. I don't have the option for downloading Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't have the option for downloading Windows 11: My PC supports W11 but I don't have the option in windows update to download it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-option-for-downloading-windows-11/7d67e80c-52fa-494a-bf70-0907982926a8
  7. I don't have the option for downloading Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the option for downloading Windows 11: My PC supports W11 but I don't have the option in windows update to download it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-option-for-downloading-windows-11/7d67e80c-52fa-494a-bf70-0907982926a8
  8. I don't have the option for downloading Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How can i boot from a usb?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i boot from a usb?: One day my computer stopped working, it would send me to the screen which offers to restart or advanced options. I tried recovery and resetting the drives on the computer. Since there wasn’t anything I couldn’t recover from the pc I decided i would boot from a usb using the...
  10. Is booting through a installation usb the only option ? I don't have the os disk...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is booting through a installation usb the only option ? I don't have the os disk...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiyushR66 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hexjd4/is_booting_through_a_installation_usb_the_only/