Windows 10: After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself.

Discus and support After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday, my laptop uninstalled my GPU and I had to reinstall the drivers and Nvidia software, Microsoft Office was running like complete ****, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hana Avis-Catling, Jun 21, 2021.

1. After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself.

Yesterday, my laptop uninstalled my GPU and I had to reinstall the drivers and Nvidia software, Microsoft Office was running like complete ****, I can't play any games, Unreal Engine 4 is constantly chugging and struggling to run 10fps max and I have some of the worst screentearing I've ever seen Tested with a youtube video: https://uploadir.com/u/v6ss50yp.mp4.Can anyone help me with the issues of games running badly and the unbearable screentearing?

:)

Hana Avis-Catling, Jun 21, 2021
  2. nkomp18 Win User

Windows 10 Installation completely destroyed my laptop

Hi there,

Maybe you didn't read? I had followed DELLs steps and the installation was successful.

Windows 10 destroyed my laptop randomly the next day, for no reason. It was working fine for a while. No driver issues or anything like that.

The most frustrating this is that the only solution now is to find Windows 8, install, run all available updates and then install Windows 10. Something which will take many many hours and after it is done might, again, destroy my laptop again for no reason.

nkomp18, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 20h2 Problem

I clean installed 20H2 but unfortunately i don't know which version i had previously.

Currently I'm trying to install the 1803 version, since it's an old laptop.

Or should i install the ones you suggested me?

Thank you

CreepyMemes, Jun 21, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself.

n-ster, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself.

1. After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself. - Similar Threads - installing 20H2 laptop

2. Windows keeps destroying itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps destroying itself: Every time I try to clean install windows 10 to my Pc it keeps giving me a BSOD with Kernel Security check failed and critical process died there’s also some others I can’t remember. Windows also just won’t install anymore even after secure erasing my drives. All I know is...
  3. Windows keeps destroying itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps destroying itself: Every time I try to clean install windows 10 to my Pc it keeps giving me a BSOD with Kernel Security check failed and critical process died there’s also some others I can’t remember. Windows also just won’t install anymore even after secure erasing my drives. All I know is...
  4. Windows keeps destroying itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 11 destroyed itself after marking my disk as dirty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 destroyed itself after marking my disk as dirty: i was running my pc today everything was normal then i got a notification saying my disk needs to be checked i ran the chkdsk /f then my pc started bootlooping into automatic repair thankfully i found a recent restore point to save my pc i lost some work but i restored it all...
  6. Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop: I have a Surface Book 2 and I did the auto update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My laptop no longer boots. I downloaded the Surface book 2 rescue from the Microsoft website. I got the laptop to boot with the rescue disk burned to bootable USB. I get the menus for the...
  7. Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop: I have a Surface Book 2 and I did the auto update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My laptop no longer boots. I downloaded the Surface book 2 rescue from the Microsoft website. I got the laptop to boot with the rescue disk burned to bootable USB. I get the menus for the...
  8. Windows 20H2 update destroys laptops fans?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 20H2 update destroys laptops fans?: what can I do as after downloading window 20H2 update on the 19th of June for my ASUS UX434IQ Q40IQ, the fans gave out after 3 days. Same thing happened to my roomie's HP ProBook after downloading the update, that's why I think its no coincidence???...
  9. Destroyed my laptop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Destroyed my laptop...: I am disabled and accidently fell on my Dell laptop cracking the screen and bending the casing out of whack. The hard drive is still good. I just ordered a new laptop and want to install my old SSD drive into the new machine. It is a 2TB drive. I am sure the new machine...
  10. My Windows 10 destroyed itself on restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 destroyed itself on restart: So today, I was running Windows 10 version 1511 x64 on a virtual machine. When I restarted it to make a nice video, it destroyed itself???? Everything was gone, the wallpaper etc. and when I restarted again, it said "Recovery" and afterwards it just gave me a blue screen...