Windows 10: After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself.

Discus and support After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday, my laptop uninstalled my GPU and I had to reinstall the drivers and Nvidia software, Microsoft Office was running like complete ****, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hana Avis-Catling, Jun 21, 2021.

1. After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself.

Yesterday, my laptop uninstalled my GPU and I had to reinstall the drivers and Nvidia software, Microsoft Office was running like complete ****, I can't play any games, Unreal Engine 4 is constantly chugging and struggling to run 10fps max and I have some of the worst screentearing I've ever seen Tested with a youtube video: https://uploadir.com/u/v6ss50yp.mp4.Can anyone help me with the issues of games running badly and the unbearable screentearing?

:)

Hana Avis-Catling, Jun 21, 2021
  2. nkomp18 Win User

Windows 10 Installation completely destroyed my laptop

Hi there,

Maybe you didn't read? I had followed DELLs steps and the installation was successful.

Windows 10 destroyed my laptop randomly the next day, for no reason. It was working fine for a while. No driver issues or anything like that.

The most frustrating this is that the only solution now is to find Windows 8, install, run all available updates and then install Windows 10. Something which will take many many hours and after it is done might, again, destroy my laptop again for no reason.

nkomp18, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 20h2 Problem

I clean installed 20H2 but unfortunately i don't know which version i had previously.

Currently I'm trying to install the 1803 version, since it's an old laptop.

Or should i install the ones you suggested me?

Thank you

CreepyMemes, Jun 21, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself.

n-ster, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself.

1. After installing 20H2, my laptop has slowly destroyed itself. - Similar Threads - installing 20H2 laptop

2. Windows 20H2 update destroys laptops fans?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 20H2 update destroys laptops fans?: what can I do as after downloading window 20H2 update on the 19th of June for my ASUS UX434IQ Q40IQ, the fans gave out after 3 days. Same thing happened to my roomie's HP ProBook after downloading the update, that's why I think its no coincidence???...
  3. My laptop has a bug after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2.

My laptop has a bug after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2.: Hey, a couple weeks ago, I decided to update my laptop to Windows 10 version 20H2. It was running fine until I tried to turning it on again the next day. Usually when I press the power button, it pops out my laptop's manufacturer name Which is ASUS in this case with loading...
  4. After the 20h2 update my laptop has been regularly crashing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After the 20h2 update my laptop has been regularly crashing.: Before this everything was fine and it never crashed but now it seems to happen frequently, even with only a single browser running. How do I fix this or is this something that would require to get another patch to be fixed? submitted by /u/Sponged_Bob [link] [comments]...
  5. Destroyed my laptop...

Destroyed my laptop...: I am disabled and accidently fell on my Dell laptop cracking the screen and bending the casing out of whack. The hard drive is still good. I just ordered a new laptop and want to install my old SSD drive into the new machine. It is a 2TB drive. I am sure the new machine...
  6. My Windows 10 destroyed itself on restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 destroyed itself on restart: So today, I was running Windows 10 version 1511 x64 on a virtual machine. When I restarted it to make a nice video, it destroyed itself???? Everything was gone, the wallpaper etc. and when I restarted again, it said "Recovery" and afterwards it just gave me a blue screen...
  7. Microsoft update has destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft update has destroyed my pc: This is making me sick in my stomach. You guys make it impossible to sue you then you ruin everyone's PC I think maybe I will open a RICO case on you friggin ass and see if that sticks....
  8. Windows update destroyed my laptop.

Windows update destroyed my laptop.: So last night I got a message that I needed to update. I clicked to update and the whole screen went black. Nothing works. If I turn it on there are 8 beeps. I'm afraid that as far as I'm concerned, if company's product breaks something, I expect them to fix or replace....
  9. windows has destroyed my computer

windows has destroyed my computer: I downloaded my free upgrade and now my computer is stuck in a loop - blue screen/black screen. Tech support was useless. Why is Windows allowed to put out a product that does not work and we have to pay to repair? It would be so nice if someone started a class-action lawsuit...
  10. Upgrade Destroyed my Laptop

Upgrade Destroyed my Laptop: About a fortnight ago, there were upgrades waiting to be installed. I was about to close my laptop and it said that it would do the upgrades then shut down, so I left it and went to bed. The laptop was off next morning but I didn't use it. My son (IT Programmer) came home...