Windows 10: After installing 4482887 and 4486553 my HP All-in-One looses internet connection randomly.

Discus and support After installing 4482887 and 4486553 my HP All-in-One looses internet connection randomly. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After installing updates 4482887 and 4486553 my computer looses internet connection randomly. Fortunately, running network diagnostic repairs the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JudyCLARKE1, Mar 12, 2019.

1. After installing 4482887 and 4486553 my HP All-in-One looses internet connection randomly.

After installing updates 4482887 and 4486553 my computer looses internet connection randomly. Fortunately, running network diagnostic repairs the problem but it is becoming real annoying. Any suggestions.

:)

JudyCLARKE1, Mar 12, 2019

2. Loosing internet connection

Hello,

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions
    given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 12, 2019
  3. HP Pavilion won't connect to internet

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the internet troubleshooter, by following the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open, click View All,
      located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection, and run the in build troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Anna Bol Win User

After installing 4482887 and 4486553 my HP All-in-One looses internet connection randomly.

Internet connection causes computer to loose power.

Hello Cliff,

An outdated network adapter can be one possible reason for this.
    To isolate the issue, kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • How are you connected to the internet? Is it via Ethernet cable or is it wirelessly connected?
    • Have you installed the latest Windows updates?

To help us diagnose the cause of this error, we would suggest that you follow these steps:

Step 1: Boot into safe mode and check if the issue persists

Safe mode starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and services. To boot into safe mode, kindly follow the steps on this link.

Step 2: If issue does not persist in safe mode, we suggest you to place the computer in clean boot and check which third party application driver is causing the issue.

Follow the steps on this link to
    perform a clean boot.

Note: After troubleshooting, make sure to set the computer to start as usual as mentioned in Step 7 in the above KB article.

We’ll keep an eye out for your response.

Anna Bol, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

After installing 4482887 and 4486553 my HP All-in-One looses internet connection randomly.

1. After installing 4482887 and 4486553 my HP All-in-One looses internet connection randomly. - Similar Threads - installing 4482887 4486553

2. how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer: Hello, I am wondering if you can tell me how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer to use as a bigger monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-hp-laptop-to-my-hp-all-in-one/4dbcc374-99f1-4464-ae6a-d2cd58c4d750
  3. how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer: Hello, I am wondering if you can tell me how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer to use as a bigger monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-hp-laptop-to-my-hp-all-in-one/4dbcc374-99f1-4464-ae6a-d2cd58c4d750
  4. My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.: My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection. Everything shows that it's connected via wi-fi but I cannot print from the computer desktop. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and still no connection. I've also used the USB printer cable and still no...
  5. My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.: My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection. Everything shows that it's connected via wi-fi but I cannot print from the computer desktop. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and still no connection. I've also used the USB printer cable and still no...
  6. My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Loosing access to internet all the time.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loosing access to internet all the time.: On a wifi network I have to do the network repair every 5 minutes in order to keep contact with internet. It seems that is something wrong with the network card in the computer. How to repair?...
  8. Randomly loosing internet connection

Randomly loosing internet connection: Hi! Lately, I have been facing a problem with win 10. The surfacing problem is that randomly, windows stops being able to reach any network. Checking the settings though through the UI as well as through ipconfig, the network seems to still be well configured to connect...
  9. Loosing internet connection

Loosing internet connection: Odd issue, internet keeps disconnecting, sometimes only 15-30min between sometimes hours between. The wireless shows as connected and diagnostic doesnt help. only thing that helps is to disable and enable it OR wait for a few min and it usually comes back on its own....
  10. internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

internet is incredibly slow or loose connection: After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise. Thanks, 16565