Windows 10: After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working

Discus and support After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working Can you please provide an solution or workaround for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sushmitha Reddy, Jun 20, 2019.

1. After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working

After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working

Can you please provide an solution or workaround for this?

:)

Sushmitha Reddy, Jun 20, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working - Similar Threads - installing patch pop

2. Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus: On start-up, I get a series of warnings about missing textshaper.dll files. I don't know how they went missing. anyway the consequence of it seems to be that a lot of pop up menus appear as blank boxes. How can I repair this?...
  3. Search Window, Pop Up Menus Closing Immediately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Window, Pop Up Menus Closing Immediately: I’ve had this issue for the past day where if I click on the search bar icon, the power on/off menu, my username to sign out, basically any kind of pop up or drop down menu, it flashes on screen for less than a second. This also happens with search results in the settings...
  4. System generated pop-ups menus, options, etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System generated pop-ups menus, options, etc.: 13/09/2020 : Virtually every time I click on the screen system generated pop-ups keep appearing, often obscuring the item I actually want to deal with. It does not matter if I right-click or left-click, these unwanted pop-ups keep appearing and this has been happening for...
  5. New Pop UP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Pop UP: Since the last update, there is a new pop-up that keeps occurring when I use an older Microsoft program. The message is as follows: Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device? The name of the app is cag.exe. Which is an older...
  6. Pop up menus don't work and haven't for several updates.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up menus don't work and haven't for several updates.: I've been having trouble with all sorts of pop up menus all through Windows, so I've been using the Godmode folder to access old Control Pannel functions to do simple tasks like add Bluetooth Devices. I've only got sick of it today because I can't sign in to Minecraft at all...
  7. unwanted pop up menus

in Windows 10 Support
    unwanted pop up menus: because of my disability I am consistently dragging across a window. this results in menus popping up often in the place that I am trying to work. how do I stop these menus? BTW, it might not make any difference in the solution but I am running Windows 10 on an ASUS Gamer.....
  8. New pop up

in Browsers and Email
    New pop up: I always got this with IE since I installed MBAE, now its working with Edge browser [img] 31263
  9. Patch Tuesday feeds win 10 pop-up to win7 users?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Patch Tuesday feeds win 10 pop-up to win7 users?: That was how it was described to me by a friend. Today, on that person's PC (win7), a giant "pop-up" ad was displayed upon restart. They had already removed KB2952664 months ago. This is exactly the behavior of PUP's and maleware. I would like to confirm that this was...
  10. New Pop-UP

in Windows 10 Support
    New Pop-UP: My tablet is an Acer Aspire, Switch 11 with W10. Recently, when the unit is idle for 30-40 seconds the screen goes black and this message appears in white lettering: "There are no pictures in C:\Users\EA\Dropbox\Documents\PhtoAztec" I've tried taking a screen shot to...