Windows 10: After installing a new SSD and putting windows 10 on this to allow me to use my current...

Discus and support After installing a new SSD and putting windows 10 on this to allow me to use my current... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attached is link to the OneDrive folder containing the latest three DMP files. After installing the SSD, after re-downloading League of Legends onto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexanderLougheed, Jun 11, 2020.

1. After installing a new SSD and putting windows 10 on this to allow me to use my current...

Attached is link to the OneDrive folder containing the latest three DMP files.
    After installing the SSD, after re-downloading League of Legends onto the SSD and running, it will occasionally crash with no error log, and other times the system will blue screen with the latest error message of SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuNaKnRrTQX6auki1qwbg2cQKpU?e=0i6Flf

:)

AlexanderLougheed, Jun 11, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 11, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 11, 2020
  4. After installing a new SSD and putting windows 10 on this to allow me to use my current...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

After installing a new SSD and putting windows 10 on this to allow me to use my current...

1. After installing a new SSD and putting windows 10 on this to allow me to use my current... - Similar Threads - installing SSD putting

2. will my oem windows activate if my ssd fries and i put in a new ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    will my oem windows activate if my ssd fries and i put in a new ssd: Hi,i have a dell xps 15 9560. whose ssd stopped working, so i am putting in a new ssd, if i do a clean install of windows, will it automatically activate or will i have to buy it again?...
  3. Using Current SSD with New Mobo/CPU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Current SSD with New Mobo/CPU: I recently purchased an SSD which I cloned from an older HDD about two weeks ago. Now, I have purchased a bare-bones set-up that is a mobo and cpu upgrade - keeping the same video card. I have been researching about installing the current SSD with Windows 10 and all of my...
  4. Windows 10 not allowing me to install software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 not allowing me to install software: Windows 10 started showing this message after upgrading last week Oct 25th, 2020 It's time to update your device To continue receiving app recommendations, update now. Still want to install apps from outside Microsoft Store? See how How can I circumvent this issue?...
  5. Windows isn't allowing me to use my SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows isn't allowing me to use my SSD: I switched to Windows 10 today from Ubuntu. During installation, windows didn't allow me to select my SSD which had Ubuntu installed on it so I used my HDD. Now windows is set up but it isn't allowing me to use my SSD, it isn't showing up in file manager and I can't format it...
  6. SSD not working after putting it in my new build

SSD not working after putting it in my new build: For Christmas I got new parts and assembled the PC, but now my ssd from my old computer that has Windows 10 Pro OS on it is saying that its not a bootable drive. Any help?...
  7. Moving my current SSD to a new system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving my current SSD to a new system: Hello, I am looking to buy a brand new PC soon and I want to be able to use the SSD that I already have on my current system. The SSD that I already own has Windows 10 already installed on it. I do not mind having to freshly install Windows but I'm in the dark a little on how...
  8. Window store won't allow me to installed on current PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window store won't allow me to installed on current PC: When I attempt to installed it on my computer. I cant a red stop symbol. But it gives me the option to download on another device. This a windows 10 desktop....
  9. New Windows 10 install on new SSD

New Windows 10 install on new SSD: I am installing Windows 10 on a new SSD and have got to a screen that says "Make it Yours." This screen will not let me do anything. (locked up) I restarted the computer and it just goes back to the same screen with the same problem. NEED HELP!!! Thanks...
  10. Questions after new install of full Windows 10 and new SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    Questions after new install of full Windows 10 and new SSD: I would appreciate if somebody could explain to me why I have a folder called Windows.old and windows 10upgrade in my C:\ I was having several issues with my Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7, Microsoft remote accessed my computer 4 times before they could fix it. After...