Windows 10: after installing a software i cant find it or uninstall it from control panel

Discus and support after installing a software i cant find it or uninstall it from control panel in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ok i admit i have installed a pirated software but after installing it i cannot see it or uninstalled it ?plz help me how to remove it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sudeep santra, Jun 22, 2021.

1. after installing a software i cant find it or uninstall it from control panel

ok i admit i have installed a pirated software but after installing it i cannot see it or uninstalled it ?plz help me how to remove it

:)

sudeep santra, Jun 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 ,installing and uninstalling software

Hi Caston,

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

If you install a software in Windows 10, you will find it in control panel’s programs and features window.

To uninstall a software please follow the steps below:

• Type control panel
      in the search bar and hit Enter Key.

• Click on program and features.

• Select the software you want to uninstall from the list and click on uninstall option on top.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Carsomyr Win User
    where is NVIDIA control panel in windows 10?

I cannot seem to get the nvidia control panel (system tray)
    I tried everything I could think of:

- Nvidia driver uninstall + device uninstall + change device auto install drivers in hardware settings + clean install... no joy...
    - Windows automatically installs some nvidia drivers, no matter what I try and I can't see or find the control panel.

Any suggestions?

Carsomyr, Jun 22, 2021
  4. after installing a software i cant find it or uninstall it from control panel

windows 10 control panel

Great help.......thanks.....I wonder why Microsoft did not installed it automatically....

MannyMarinPR, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

after installing a software i cant find it or uninstall it from control panel

1. after installing a software i cant find it or uninstall it from control panel - Similar Threads - installing software cant

2. Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.: Hello,I am using a program to connect to the vehicle's engine. Due to an error in the program, I need to uninstall and reinstall it. However, I was unable to remove a specific application within the program, as shown in the provided screenshot. I have already tried...
  3. Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.: Hello,I am using a program to connect to the vehicle's engine. Due to an error in the program, I need to uninstall and reinstall it. However, I was unable to remove a specific application within the program, as shown in the provided screenshot. I have already tried...
  4. Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel: I downloaded winzip, but cannot uninstall from Programs and Features. I get the following error messages:Error 2503. Called Runscript when not marked in progress.Error 2502. Called install initialize when no install in progress.Hope someone can help me. Thanks.Westley...
  6. Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel: I downloaded winzip, but cannot uninstall from Programs and Features. I get the following error messages:Error 2503. Called Runscript when not marked in progress.Error 2502. Called install initialize when no install in progress.Hope someone can help me. Thanks.Westley...
  7. Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel

8. Cant find theme option in control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant find theme option in control panel: this is my control panel [ATTACH] after clicking on personalization option it shows this, where there is no option for theme [ATTACH] i also tried to search for word "theme" but then too.. cant find it [ATTACH]...
  9. Unable to Uninstall an APP from Control panel

Unable to Uninstall an APP from Control panel: Dear Microsoft, I am unable uninstall an app from control panel & showing an error as " the specified module can't be found". Please resolve the issue....
  10. I can't uninstall a software from the control panel it shows the error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't uninstall a software from the control panel it shows the error: [ATTACH] how i can uninstall this software without reinstalling the windows??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-a-software-from-the-control-panel/8a8106e5-2323-4954-b6a0-4200d5582d7b