Windows 10: After installing DCH graphics driver, sleep resume hangs

Discus and support After installing DCH graphics driver, sleep resume hangs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A week ago, I installed the newest Intel DCH driver for my OptiPlex 740 SFF 530 integrated graphics (1809 Professional x64). Now, when resuming from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Katanga, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Katanga Win User

After installing DCH graphics driver, sleep resume hangs

A week ago, I installed the newest Intel DCH driver for my OptiPlex 740 SFF 530 integrated graphics (1809 Professional x64). Now, when resuming from sleep, occasionally the system will hang (with the HDD activity light blinking). This did not occur until I upgraded the driver.

I have looked in the event log for obvious issues, but nothing shows.

Can anyone advise?

:)

Katanga, Jan 26, 2019

2. Cannot install Nvidia DCH Drivers

I used DDU to uninstall the Standard drivers while in Safe Mode. But the DCH driver installer still shows that my system is not compatible.

I did the same procedure for the Intel Graphics drivers and I was able to install the DCH drivers successfully.

VincentJoshuaET, Jan 26, 2019
  3. BrooksyX Win User
    Win7 Pro Laptop crashes when resumes from sleep

Ok almost positive it related to the wifi card/driver. If I disable it in the device manager my laptop sleeps and resumes just fine.

So I guess first step would to be try to find a different driver and if that doesnt work I guess I can replace it. Used mini pci-e wifi cards are pretty cheap.

BrooksyX, Jan 26, 2019
  4. GWRay Win User

desktop hangs when resuming from sleep

Since upgrading to Win 10 from 8.1, Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop "hangs" when resuming from sleep.

Doesn't matter if I manually initiate sleep mode or if the power plan initiates sleep mode.

When in process of resuming from sleep the Computer Fan comes on and does not go off, monitors continue to appear sleeping.

Nothing else happens, the computer continues in this state until manually powered down.

I can't find anything in event viewer that indicates the cause.

Please advise.

Thank you.

GWRay, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

1. After installing DCH graphics driver, sleep resume hangs - Similar Threads - installing DCH graphics

2. Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver: Hi, After I updated Windows 10 with 1809 version I lost access to Intel® Graphics Control Panel where I could disable auto screen brightness. I found out that version brings so called "DCH" drivers for Intel and the Control Panel was replaced with this app...
  3. Update WHQL to DCH Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Update WHQL to DCH Driver: I've already installed latest Intel HD Graphics WHQL version 25.20.100.6373, but it keeps pop up me with warning igfxEM.exe App error box (the instruction at 0x0007FFF90D90A03 referred memory at 0xFFF... The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program) every...
  4. After installing DCH graphics driver, sleep resume hangs

After installing DCH graphics driver, sleep resume hangs: A week ago, I installed the newest Intel DCH driver for my OptiPlex 740 SFF 530 integrated graphics (1809 Professional x64). Now, when resuming from sleep, occasionally the system will hang (with the HDD activity light blinking). This did not occur until I upgraded the...
  5. Graphics Driver won't install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics Driver won't install?: Before I start I would like to mention I am terrible with computers. I tried to download graphic drivers using the CD from the Geforce 1030 GDDR5 but the moment I try to install it tells me that its imcompatible with my system, claiming the hardware does not exist[ATTACH]...
  6. Cannot install Nvidia DCH Drivers

Cannot install Nvidia DCH Drivers: I used DDU to uninstall the Standard drivers while in Safe Mode. But the DCH driver installer still shows that my system is not compatible. I did the same procedure for the Intel Graphics drivers and I was able to install the DCH drivers successfully. 123388
  7. BSODs ntoskrnl.exe/ntkrnlmp.exe after installing graphics driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs ntoskrnl.exe/ntkrnlmp.exe after installing graphics driver: I get BSODs like "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" and "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" after installing either Intel / Nvidia graphics driver . I dont get them much after i uninstall them. I used WhoCrashed and found ntoskrnl.exe/ntkrnlmp.exe modules causing it . Idk if the...
  8. Sleep resume - Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sleep resume - Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding: Hello, I have an intermittent issue when coming out of sleep mode. Sometimes things work find but maybe 1 out of 4 times either the screen will not get a signal from the video card or there will be an image but the entire pc is frozen including the mouse pointer. Each...
  9. Acer keyboard not working after installing graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer keyboard not working after installing graphics driver: i have acer laptop aspire e1- 570g I have installed windows 10 and after i have install the graphics driver of that laptop the laptop is restarted and then after my keyboard is not working.... If i uninstall the driver then keyboard working.... but i dont want to...
  10. Delayed resume from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Delayed resume from sleep: I installed an SSD in my laptop. Occasionally, when I resume from sleep mode, the computer becomes unresponsive. It does this for about 30 seconds. I can't remember if it was doing this before I installed the new drive. Today it's been doing it almost every time I open the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. should you upgrade video to dch driver

2. swap to dch graphics drivers