Windows 10: After Installing Latest Windows Update WiFi Speed Reduce to 8 MB/S From 40 MB/S

Discus and support After Installing Latest Windows Update WiFi Speed Reduce to 8 MB/S From 40 MB/S in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, After installing latest windows update ( Version 1903 [Windows 10 Home] ) my WiFi speed reduce to 8 MB/S from 40 MB/S. Please help me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Biswadip Biswas, Jul 27, 2019.

1. After Installing Latest Windows Update WiFi Speed Reduce to 8 MB/S From 40 MB/S

Hi All,

After installing latest windows update ( Version 1903 [Windows 10 Home] ) my WiFi speed reduce to 8 MB/S from 40 MB/S.

Please help me to fix this.

Thanks.

:)

Biswadip Biswas, Jul 27, 2019
  2. DjonesD Win User

Reduce photo image size below 8 MB on Lumia 950

Changing the Aspect Ratio did not reduce image size in my Windows Camera App. The Windows Camera App that came installed for the Lumia 950 camera cannot be enabled for any size below 8 MB within the app. The Windows Camera App may default at 8
    MB Megapixels. If this camera app could reduce the image size between 1-3 MB or below 1 MB, Lumia 950 users would be able to send smaller size images, reduce large attachment sizes and downloads times, and free up some storage space for larger size photos.
    I really like the Lumia 950 high quality camera.

DjonesD, Jul 27, 2019
  3. MB reduced very fast

after update my Lumia 540 then my phone reduced mb very fast why??????

papaisantra, Jul 27, 2019
  4. After Installing Latest Windows Update WiFi Speed Reduce to 8 MB/S From 40 MB/S

Internet has been x6 slower for the past 6 months. I am tired of 2.9 mb/s and want 18 mb/s download back.

Backstory: So for about 2 months 3 windows computer download speed has dropped significantly. One dropped from about 18 MB/s download to about 4 MB/s on my desktop. And another went from 30 MB/s to about 6 MB/s on my laptop.

I completely reset my laptop completely and still had the effect on the download and still stayed the same slow speed.

I have tried most thing including checking for updates, updating drivers, resetting internet and trying different internets. I have tried two and it's the same 2-3 MB/s.

The weird thing is, when I take a speed test, my PC clocks about 25 MB/s.

It gets weird, an Apple computer on the same wifi clocked about 30-40 MB/s no problem.

This is the same issue for two different internets, one at my mom's house and other at my dad's house. They are both slowed down to 3 MB/s.

This also happens on my little brothers desktop.

This leads me to believe that it could be a windows issue. Should I try to contact my ISP?

CalebWagner, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

After Installing Latest Windows Update WiFi Speed Reduce to 8 MB/S From 40 MB/S

1. After Installing Latest Windows Update WiFi Speed Reduce to 8 MB/S From 40 MB/S - Similar Threads - Installing Latest Update

2. my laptop is windows 10 and i have fibre 40 mb/s up and down but my downloads is 348kb/s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is windows 10 and i have fibre 40 mb/s up and down but my downloads is 348kb/s: I HAVE 40MB/S FIBRE BUT MY DOWNLOADS IS 348KB/S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-windows-10-and-i-have-fibre-40-mbs-up/e6f283d4-1386-456d-b1b4-3d781994a2f9
  3. my laptop is windows 10 and i have fibre 40 mb/s up and down but my downloads is 348kb/s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is windows 10 and i have fibre 40 mb/s up and down but my downloads is 348kb/s: I HAVE 40MB/S FIBRE BUT MY DOWNLOADS IS 348KB/S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-windows-10-and-i-have-fibre-40-mbs-up/e6f283d4-1386-456d-b1b4-3d781994a2f9
  4. my laptop is windows 10 and i have fibre 40 mb/s up and down but my downloads is 348kb/s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S: I've been trying to update my game since last night, it was working fine so I left it on overnight to install but when I woke up it was stuck at 66%. Even though it said 56gb out of 56gb. So I paused the update and hit resume and now it shows that it has no progress and is at...
  6. Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S: I've been trying to update my game since last night, it was working fine so I left it on overnight to install but when I woke up it was stuck at 66%. Even though it said 56gb out of 56gb. So I paused the update and hit resume and now it shows that it has no progress and is at...
  7. Game Updates Stuck At 0 MB/S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Remote connections speed limited to about 1.5 MB / s

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote connections speed limited to about 1.5 MB / s: I've been struggling in my company setup for a while with a strange problem. After diagnosis, the problem seems to be caused by Windows 10. My setup Windows 10 Pro machine serving as a file repository for workstations in LAN and for remote connections let's call it a server....
  9. Below 10 Mb/s internet speed on Windows 10

Below 10 Mb/s internet speed on Windows 10: I've checked my other machines and they are getting 100Mb/s tops this is via speedtest.net, on the main machine I get below 10Mb/s. I have followed these guides/answers : -...
  10. Wifi connection speed decreased from 120 Mbit/s to 40 Mbit/s after Security Update 4494441.

Wifi connection speed decreased from 120 Mbit/s to 40 Mbit/s after Security Update 4494441.: I'm using Win 10 Pro and my Internet connection speed (cable) is 120 Mbit/s. I'm using Realtek 8811CU Wireless USB Wifi Adapter. My Wifi connection speed was about 120 Mbit/s. But after Security Update KB 4494441, wifi connection speed decreased to 40 Mbit/s. When I uninstall...