Windows 10: After installing new hard drive windows logo loads and thats it

Discus and support After installing new hard drive windows logo loads and thats it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I needed to upgrade my hard drive to a bigger one. I made sure I installed windows on it before I put it in my pc. but then once it loads it only goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kaydonaldson, Apr 21, 2019.

1. After installing new hard drive windows logo loads and thats it

I needed to upgrade my hard drive to a bigger one. I made sure I installed windows on it before I put it in my pc. but then once it loads it only goes as far as the logo with the turning circle then it goes to a blank screen. it will not even allow me to login please someone help...and its doin the same on my other pc also..

* Moved from Insider

:)

kaydonaldson, Apr 21, 2019
  2. little cat, Apr 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2019
  4. After installing new hard drive windows logo loads and thats it

Problems installing new hard drive

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

After installing new hard drive windows logo loads and thats it

1. After installing new hard drive windows logo loads and thats it - Similar Threads - installing hard drive

2. INSTALLING WINDOWS IN A NEW HARD DRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSTALLING WINDOWS IN A NEW HARD DRIVE: Hi, I just got a new hard drive for my Dell XPS 8500, the old one crashed and I tried everything with no results I think the drive is not spinning. I got the same Seagate Barracuda SATA HDD 2TB, already plugged in and run an ePSA diagnostics, and it already showed in my PC...
  3. INSTALLING WINDOWS IN A NEW HARD DRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INSTALLING WINDOWS IN A NEW HARD DRIVE: Hi, I just got a new hard drive for my Dell XPS 8500, the old one crashed and I tried everything with no results I think the drive is not spinning. I got the same Seagate Barracuda SATA HDD 2TB, already plugged in and run an ePSA diagnostics, and it already showed in my PC...
  4. INSTALLING WINDOWS IN A NEW HARD DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Load Windows 10 on new hard drive

Load Windows 10 on new hard drive: I have a Dell system. System came with Windows 8.1. Several years ago, I took advantage of free version of Windows 10. My hard drive is going bad and I must replace it. I need a way to load Windows 10 on my new drive. Can I create a formattable usb recovery drive? Is...
  6. new hard drive installed and no windows

new hard drive installed and no windows: Didn't have a back up thumb drive, hard drive, or disk. Ordered the same hard drive from amazon without thinking about the operating system. Is there a way to get windows put back on this laptop from Microsoft?...
  7. installing windows on new hard drive

installing windows on new hard drive: my old hard drive got fried with a power surge. got a replacement hard drive, got a USB for installation, but it won't install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-on-new-hard-drive/29b67674-63e4-4db0-b671-4324d96b31be
  8. installing Windows on new hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    installing Windows on new hard drive: The hard drive on my computer crashed. I have a new hard drive but I don't know how to install Windows 10 on it once I put it in as it will have no OS. I had windows 10 on drive that crashed. How can I get windows 10 on new drive without having to buy Windows 10 again. Have...
  9. Installing Windows to a new hard drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows to a new hard drive.: To cut a long story short, the hard drive in my old PC died. Fortunately, I was in the process of building a new one, so I have the parts at my house, except a case, as I'm getting one from a friend. However, that hard drive is the one that had Windows installed on it, and...
  10. Loading OS on new Hard Drive

Loading OS on new Hard Drive: Hello, I need to replace the Hard Drive. I am of average computer knowledge. Talking with Dell. it doesn't sound very difficult to install the OS win7 using a USB media and the F12 key. Then add in the Drives from my disk I have. Does this sound correct, or will this turn...