Windows 10: After installing officesetup.exe and logging in computer locks after 1 minute: Windows Home

Discus and support After installing officesetup.exe and logging in computer locks after 1 minute: Windows Home in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After installing officesetup.exe and logging in computer locks after 1 minute. I also logged into my school's Office 360 login. Previously, I have had... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Avaviel, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Avaviel Win User

After installing officesetup.exe and logging in computer locks after 1 minute: Windows Home

After installing officesetup.exe and logging in computer locks after 1 minute. I also logged into my school's Office 360 login. Previously, I have had the computer set to turn off the screen never. I specifically changed the screen saver and the power settings so that the screen stayed on. Now, after installing and logging into the college's Office 360, the lock screen is displayed after 1 minute of inactivity. I've tried registry hacks and I've tried checking my screensaver. Dynamic lock is off. I've set Interactive logon: Machine inactivity limit to 0. I'm... seasoned at changing windows se

:)

Avaviel, Sep 5, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2021
  3. You are about to be logged off - Windows will shut down in 1 minute

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check whether the automatic restart option is disabled or not as below.

• Press “Windows+X” and go to “Control Panel”.
    • Click on “System and Security” and click on “System”.
    • On the left hand side click on “Advanced system settings”.
    • Click on “Advanced” tab, then under “Startup and Recovery” click on “Settings”.
    • Under “System Failure” uncheck the option “Automatically Restart”.
    • Then click on “ok” and check whether the issue persist or not.

Also, I suggest you to check whether any task has been schedule for automatic restart as below.

• In the search box type as “Task Scheduler”.
    • Under “Task Scheduler summary” you can find any task has been created or not.
    • If any task has been created then I suggest you to remove it and check if the issue persist or not.

To determine what is causing the issue, I suggest you to check the event logs in the event viewer logs to know more about the issue.

Try the following steps to access Event Viewer:

• Press 'Windows key + R' simultaneously on your keyboard to bring the run dialog box.
    • Type ‘eventvwr’ (without quotes) and press ‘OK’.
    • Expand ‘Windows Logs’ on the left pane and look for the error logs under Application and System.
    • Copy the information and post it here so that we can analyze it.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 5, 2021
  4. After installing officesetup.exe and logging in computer locks after 1 minute: Windows Home

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

After installing officesetup.exe and logging in computer locks after 1 minute: Windows Home

1. After installing officesetup.exe and logging in computer locks after 1 minute: Windows Home - Similar Threads - installing officesetup exe

2. Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute: Tried every fix you can think of. What say you Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-locking-after-1-minute/122ef21e-5434-4b51-9a65-a86385bf3d3b
  3. Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute: Tried every fix you can think of. What say you Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-locking-after-1-minute/122ef21e-5434-4b51-9a65-a86385bf3d3b
  4. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  5. Screen Locks after 1 minute

Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  6. Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute: Hello guys, A few weeks ago my Windows 1 reserved, after 1 min of inactivity it reserves the screen. I've gone through many configurations, but have not had success in any, being: Change screen saver settings.Change screen idle time. Disable and enable the system video card....
  7. Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute

Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute: Hello guys, A few weeks ago my Windows 1 reserved, after 1 min of inactivity it reserves the screen. I've gone through many configurations, but have not had success in any, being: Change screen saver settings.Change screen idle time. Disable and enable the system video card....
  8. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Please Help, My computer locks itself after 1 min of inactivity. I've tried: Changing theme to Default Changing Screen Saver settings to different time/off Changing the Power plan in Power Options Editing the values in Windows Registry with Regedit Changed...
  9. Windows 10 lock by itself after 1 minute

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 lock by itself after 1 minute: My laptop locks by itself after 1 minute even if the display settings are set to 5/10 minutes please check the screenshot attached. I tried to restore the default power settings but it did not work. I tried the solution linked here below but it did not work:...
  10. Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute: I had updated windows 10 in November for the November update and since then, after 1 minute of inactivity the screen would turn off then when I do something it would just show up on the lock screen. These are the current settings for my power plan. How could I fix this? It is...