Windows 10: After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and...

Discus and support After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is a genuine windows 11 pro but when updating to 22H2 update, it does not activate. asking for a genuine activationcode. I bought this laptop a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adrian JGonzalez, Nov 24, 2022.

1. After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and...

This is a genuine windows 11 pro but when updating to 22H2 update, it does not activate. asking for a genuine activationcode. I bought this laptop a short while ago via Amazon Prime.Anybody has the same issue?tyiaAJ

:)

Adrian JGonzalez, Nov 24, 2022

2. Update from windows 10 pro to windows 11

Hello,
    Will I get a windows 11 or 11 pro after I will update my windows 10 pro?
    Now the updating center suggests to install the 'Windows 11, 22H2".

Sergey65321, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Nov 24, 2022
  4. MrJohnRob Win User

After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and...

My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.

My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.

Activation Error code: 0xC004F211

There have been no changes in my system.

Seems to be after:

2022-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5019980)

MrJohnRob, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and...

1. After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and... - Similar Threads - installing 22H2 update

2. windows 11 22H2 update not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 22H2 update not installing: windows 11 22H2 update not installing in my windows laptop .update is readily availible since last 6 months.have tried all methods but failed.get some error or the other...
  3. windows 11 22H2 update not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 22H2 update not installing: windows 11 22H2 update not installing in my windows laptop .update is readily availible since last 6 months.have tried all methods but failed.get some error or the other...
  4. Activation woes after updating to Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation woes after updating to Windows 11 22H2: In March 2018 I purchased a Dell XPS 13 laptop for a co-worker. This laptop came with Windows 10 Home, which I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro using the "Buy upgrade from store" option. At some point the laptop was upgraded to Windows 11 Pro and for the past years this laptop has...
  5. Activation woes after updating to Windows 11 22H2

Activation woes after updating to Windows 11 22H2: In March 2018 I purchased a Dell XPS 13 laptop for a co-worker. This laptop came with Windows 10 Home, which I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro using the "Buy upgrade from store" option. At some point the laptop was upgraded to Windows 11 Pro and for the past years this laptop has...
  6. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Error After Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update 22H2 Error After Installing: Hi There,My PC's version is Windows 11 21H2.For a month or so every time I try to update to the new version -22H2- I successfully update and my computer restarts.Here comes the problem, after about 2 minutes the computer suddenly shows the "your device ran into a...
  7. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Error After Installing

Windows 11 Update 22H2 Error After Installing: Hi There,My PC's version is Windows 11 21H2.For a month or so every time I try to update to the new version -22H2- I successfully update and my computer restarts.Here comes the problem, after about 2 minutes the computer suddenly shows the "your device ran into a...
  8. After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and...

After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and...: This is a genuine windows 11 pro but when updating to 22H2 update, it does not activate. asking for a genuine activationcode. I bought this laptop a short while ago via Amazon Prime.Anybody has the same issue?tyiaAJ...
  9. Windows 11 22H2 update will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update will not install: Seem to have trouble installing the new version of Windows 11 22H2. I have run the update twice and no luck. Was wondering if this could be a BIOS issue. When I purchased my MB I never updated the BIOS. I have seen some videos and other help tips but just not sure what will...
  10. Inetpub folder is gone after installing new windows 11 22h2 update

Inetpub folder is gone after installing new windows 11 22h2 update: Hi all,I installed yesterday the new update windows 11 22h2. This morning I went to the office opened visual studio, tried to open the last project and it says is missing. I checked in C: and the whole inetpub folder is gone and is not in the trash neither, is not hidden...