Windows 10: After installing the "YourPhone" app, now get the "Microsoft Account Problem" notifications

Discus and support After installing the "YourPhone" app, now get the "Microsoft Account Problem" notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The full text of the notification is as follows: Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeffInTampa2, Jan 16, 2021.

1. After installing the "YourPhone" app, now get the "Microsoft Account Problem" notifications

The full text of the notification is as follows:

Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in shared experiences settings.

Aside: it appears that you cannot get a screen shot of a notification - as soon as you interact with the Snip and Sketch tool the notification flyout closes.

Anyway, I've followed several threads now locked that describe the problem w/o relating it to YourPhone. One of these has a list of "METHOD 1" thru "METHOD 4" which actually seem to be sequential steps, the last of which mentions a link to "Verify your identity on this PC", but that link doesn't exist in account settings on my PC.

So far I've just been closing the notification. It reappears after the next restart or login, but that seems to be an annoyance rather than a problem.

Can any moderators confirm that this is related to YourPhone, and that it is not a real problem?

And is there any way to definitively fix it, perhaps by reinstalling YourPhone on the phone?

Thanks!

:)

JeffInTampa2, Jan 16, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jan 16, 2021
  4. After installing the "YourPhone" app, now get the "Microsoft Account Problem" notifications

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

After installing the "YourPhone" app, now get the "Microsoft Account Problem" notifications

1. After installing the "YourPhone" app, now get the "Microsoft Account Problem" notifications - Similar Threads - installing YourPhone app

2. why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between...: I received a notification "Select here to sign in to your microsoft account to continue using apps between this device and your other devices". I do NOT want to use apps or share information between my devices. I have three stand-alone laptops. While they are all connected to...
  3. Resolve Notification: Microsoft Account Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolve Notification: Microsoft Account Problem: At some point I had a second or older microsoft account but now I keep getting a notification "Microsoft Account Problem". I went through the steps to delete the Outlook account associated with the old account. Now when I try to close it or resolve this notification, it can't...
  4. Resolve Notification: Microsoft Account Problem

Resolve Notification: Microsoft Account Problem: At some point I had a second or older microsoft account but now I keep getting a notification "Microsoft Account Problem". I went through the steps to delete the Outlook account associated with the old account. Now when I try to close it or resolve this notification, it can't...
  5. Getting rid of Microsoft account notification problem... again.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting rid of Microsoft account notification problem... again.: I began having some lagging/input delay trouble with my Windows 10 computer concerning keyboard and mouse. When I was getting help, something was done and that super annoying Microsoft account problem pop up again. I remember months ago that I called someone over at Microsoft...
  6. "Microsoft account problem" notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Microsoft account problem" notification: From my computer 21 Nov 2020 [ATTACH] The next three images are from www.tenforums.com [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 10 Jun 2019 [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 13 Mar 2020 [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 16 Jul 2019 Question: When is Microsoft going to fix what is...
  7. Notification "Microsoft Account Problem"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification "Microsoft Account Problem": Recently I have made a number of password changes in a failed effort to recover my Skype account. I now have a password that works for my Microsoft Account and my Microsoft Community however I keep getting a notification that reads: "Microsoft Account Problem, We need to fix...
  8. Microsoft account problem notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account problem notification: I don't know why I keep getting this message. I have tried all the suggestions online and none of them have worked. So I am about ready to get rid of both of my microsoft accounts and go with someone else. This is a problem because I am obviously not the only person having...
  9. Microsoft Account Problem Notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Problem Notification: Hello. The latest windows update was installed on my computer over the weekend. All of the sudden I get the "Microsoft Account Problem Notification" and I have to sign in, give password, then press fixed, and everything is fine. I have to do this periodically when my...
  10. YourPhone App

YourPhone App: When I run the App it doesn't ask for the cell# of the unit in question. (Win 10 ) and a Samsung phone. Phone shows up under "Devices ". Just cant get them to sync up together. Worked last year with a different cell phone. Both apps are installed so not sure where to go...