Windows 10: after installing Turning Point Fall of Liberty,cannot boot into win,blue screen & is unable...

Discus and support after installing Turning Point Fall of Liberty,cannot boot into win,blue screen & is unable... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after installing Turning Point Fall of Liberty,cannot boot into win,blue screen & is unable to self repair. I tried to restore but nothing worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LSteele1, Jan 6, 2021.

1. LSteele1 Win User

after installing Turning Point Fall of Liberty,cannot boot into win,blue screen & is unable...

after installing Turning Point Fall of Liberty,cannot boot into win,blue screen & is unable to self repair.

I tried to restore but nothing worked

:)

LSteele1, Jan 6, 2021

2. Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

Winston Churchill was hit by a taxi while visiting New York in 1931. In reality, he survived, but walked with a cane for the rest of his life. Turning Point: Fall of Liberty asks the question "What if he hadn't survived?" What if England didn't have his leadership in times of war? How would WWII have unfolded... no Normandy invasion... all of Europe under Nazi rule by 1945...
    Read bellow for more info and for a trailer of this nice looking game *Smile after installing Turning Point Fall of Liberty,cannot boot into win,blue screen & is unable... :)

Article

HellasVagabond, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Turning Point Fall of Liberty game lags in windows 10

OT- 2006 game with lag!

Hello, today I started playing Turning Point Fall of Liberty, and my PC can't handle it, it has lots of lag and even crashed 2 minutes ago! Is this a Windows problem, because I bought my laptop back in 2010, so I could run it just fine, it says I need 2
    gb RAM, and I have 4, 3 avaible for use, so why my game lags?

P.S. Thanks in advance!

MaximCatalin, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

after installing Turning Point Fall of Liberty,cannot boot into win,blue screen & is unable...

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

1. after installing Turning Point Fall of Liberty,cannot boot into win,blue screen & is unable... - Similar Threads - installing Turning Point

2. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will not turn on after falling asleep: I step away from my PC a lot and leave it running, and then it falls asleep. Recently, I come back to wake it up and nothing happens. The lights on the tower come on, and I can hear the fans running, so there is power. But nothing else happens. Monitor is completely black,...
  3. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC will not turn on after falling asleep: I step away from my PC a lot and leave it running, and then it falls asleep. Recently, I come back to wake it up and nothing happens. The lights on the tower come on, and I can hear the fans running, so there is power. But nothing else happens. Monitor is completely black,...
  4. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reference by point blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reference by point blue screen: Laptop ran into blue screen with error code: reference by pointerHappened the first time during gaming. While trying to run test on Dell support page, laptop ran into blue screen before any test can finish....
  6. Cannot boot after blue screen - not the first time - advice please

Cannot boot after blue screen - not the first time - advice please: Hello, I was using my Dell XPS laptop today when I got a sudden blue screen and had to power off manually. When I try to restart, the pre-boot check comes up with the message "Hard Drive not installed". This also happened a couple of months ago, and after loads of attempts...
  7. Windows boot manager after a fall ???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows boot manager after a fall ???: Hi My nephew accidentally dropped his laptop off his bed and now it won’t boot. Just goes to windows boot manager. Tried F8 a thousand times but can’t get it to the safe menu option screen. Could it be physical damage instead of windows ? Any help would be appreciated...
  8. Liberty Basic

Liberty Basic: I see that Microsoft has finally taken action on their prejudicial dislike of the Liberty Basic programming app and have blocked access to the site. I suspect that is because they cannot load it up with their extortionist ads. This denies me access to all the personal...
  9. Unable to install Windows Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to install Windows Fall Creators Update: My computer has been trying to install this update for over a week. Each time I get this error message "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709 - Error 0x80070057" I have tried everything I can find on the net to counter this error message. My question is,...
  10. Fall Update - Restore Points Turned Off

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fall Update - Restore Points Turned Off: The fall update removes all restore points - cannot restore to prior to update. Also, it turns off protection settings in CP/System Protection/Configure. You will have to press button to turn on system protection and assign disk space for restore points. Would probably be...