Windows 10: After installing update, system crashes

Discus and support After installing update, system crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, After the latest update got installed in my windows 10 system, my pc is having lots of problems. It takes a long time to start, long time to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasonMay, Mar 15, 2019 at 1:52 PM.

1. JasonMay Win User

After installing update, system crashes

Hi, After the latest update got installed in my windows 10 system, my pc is having lots of problems. It takes a long time to start, long time to restart and long time to shutdown. If I hibernate and start Or if I resume it from standby, it results in a blue screen DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE. Luckily I had a backup taken on August last year and was able to restore it from that. It again download the updates and same behavior repeated. Now again I have restored from backup but now I am not sure what to do as it will again download the update and repeat it. Please help.

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

4. Threeflow Win User

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Thema:

1. After installing update, system crashes - Similar Threads - installing update system

2. System crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System crash: After yesterday auto Windows 10 update my desktop crashed. Ihave tried restore from advanced 5 dates all failed. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-crash/9f61f8d0-8ae9-4cc3-9b19-8343521e8785
  3. Windows 10 system crashed to no boot after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 system crashed to no boot after Windows update.: as above ..I have rebooted my computer ..on a restore point.....but when will microsoft repair the download ***Modified Title from: windows not rebooting after latest update***...
  4. Missing D: drive after system crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing D: drive after system crash: Hello, my computer was running, doing almost nothing when suddenly it crashed (system), nothing special blue screen- collecting data- reboot. When i logged in error message popped up. That it cannot load my desktop ( it was on my D: drive) after several try outs of internet...
  5. system crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system crashing: hello, my notebook is randomly restarting on its own since few days (Windows 10), it shows a blue screen that says 'your pc ran into a problem and need to restart' and it has a QR code but no error details or code....
  6. Excel crash after update

Excel crash after update: After last updates the Excel crashes when try to edit cells. Now there is Win 10 Mobile version 1709, OS build 10.0.16352.50016 and Excel 16002.10717.20001.0...
  7. Windows10 crashing after update

Windows10 crashing after update: I bought win10 last August when I finally accepted XP was not that usefull. But. I have had to re-install Win10 like 4 times this far. It fights with my graphics card. I really don't care what your problem is with NVIDIA, but if I pay for the 10, I want the operating system...
  8. MBR partitionS/AFTER system crashed during automatic update

MBR partitionS/AFTER system crashed during automatic update: System crashed during update , can not Boot. In trying to reinstall Windows 10, I ate a msg. that disk partitionS are MBR.not GPT....
  9. Excel crashes after update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel crashes after update: Hi, My PC recently did an automatic update or something similar and now Excel crashes suddenly if I edit certain cells on spreadsheets. I have tried creating new spreadsheets thinking maybe the old ones were corrupted but same thing. I feel its related to the update. This...
  10. Windows 10 crashes after every new update installation

Windows 10 crashes after every new update installation: Hi, I have migrated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Since the movement to Windows 10 I am getting a system crash with BLUE screen every time a new Windows 10 update is installed on the system. I would like to know the reason behind this issue... Also is this being...