Windows 10: After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP

Discus and support After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Thanks for being part of such a helpful community. Around two weeks ago as I was shutting down my computer for the day, I had to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Advdenture Ligh, Mar 17, 2016.

1. After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP

Hello,

Thanks for being part of such a helpful community.

Around two weeks ago as I was shutting down my computer for the day, I had to install updates (standard so far). The next morning I came to find my computer stuck on the loading screen with that turning dot icon, and would not boot up.

I called Microsoft Tech support and the solution they came to was activating the PC Diagnosis settings by faking a failed reset and then using System Restore, which worked as a temporary solution.

However each time I shut down I was forced to install the same updates that caused the issue, and would have to use system restore again, etc...

Eventually it got to the point where I was assisted in re-installing windows 10 altogether.

This also worked for a while, but once again, I eventually had to install those dreadful updates....

Now I have the same issue AND system restore no longer works. Completely locked out of my computer.

Yesterday it miraculously loaded my login screen after hours. Today I wasn't so lucky, and it's been stuck on the loading screen all day. I have to use a random separate computer at work, away from all my files.

I'm desperate to solve this issue. Does anyone have any ideas? I do not currently have my files backed up and am quite concerned.

Please advise, greatly appreciated!

:)

Advdenture Ligh, Mar 17, 2016

2. Battery Monitor 2.2 not working after update to belle

Before i updated to Belle, there was no issue with the battery monitor. But after i updated and then installed Battery Monitor, it is kind of stuck on the loading screen for a long long time. it just keeps loading and loading. Dunno what is going on. Pls
    help.

shantharamsk, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Win 10 installed, now won't boot from login. Computer is now dead after install

Win 10 has never booted fully after install. Cannot login. Computer is now worthless after install.. well, ok. It works as a doorstop, I suppose, but comp is only a few months old.

F8 does nothing.

pls help me fix it.

Paul

Paul Kiler, Mar 17, 2016
Thema:

After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP

1. After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP - Similar Threads - installing update comp

2. My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!: Hey Guys, My External Mic is not working. My Headphone sound is working but my mic is not working, pls give your suggestions. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-mic-is-not-working-pls-help/8404332e-6a3b-4cab-9fe8-bd4156c0859e
  3. HELP - Stuck at logon screen after last Win10 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HELP - Stuck at logon screen after last Win10 update: I cannot even use any of the Troubleshooting options...all of them do nothing, just black screen, until I switch off the pc again. I cannot even enter bios with the usual key (Del), but the keyboard lookslike is working (capitals key light is working at least). Questions:...
  4. Help pls!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help pls!: so i was playing Garry's mod with my friend and i minimized it to search something up. when i did, Microsoft edge was open with 3 tabs. Those tabs were: The Urban Dictionary definition for "Sex", and 2 tabs searching for "me". I never did this. When i saw edge pen, a file was...
  5. Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore: I have an aser aspire e 15 that I was trying to completely restore because it was acting 'glitchy'. When it tried to restart after several hours it said it had encountered an error and would restart. I managed to get it passed that and it started immediately with light blue...
  6. Help pls uninstalling updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help pls uninstalling updates: Hi, ever since windows update KB4456655 (Sept '18) my computer has slowed down big time, especially Chrome. But now with the latest windows update from February 26, 2019 my computer basically stopped working. I was able to uninstall the latest 2 updates but now cannot...
  7. Windows 10 stuck at loading screen after October Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck at loading screen after October Update: Hi guys, I recently turned on my computer from a cold shutdown and I thought it was going to do the same update dance I’ve been experiencing with the fall windows update; it was going to say “getting windows ready”, then “updating” then it would proceed to get to about 8% of...
  8. Windows 10 Stuck in Load Screen BEGGING FOR HELP

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck in Load Screen BEGGING FOR HELP: I had a dual monitor set up and one day both monitors froze and the computer shut itself down. Ever since, when turning on the PC this is as far as I can get: IMG 5324 - YouTube . This cycles forever and does not progress to any other screen or options. After a short...
  9. Stuck in loading or black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in loading or black screen: I tried to change my pagefile on my computer, then restarted it. After restarting it, when I try to log in it gets stuck in the loading screen. I decided to try the reset option clearing all data from it, but this ends in a black screen/no input to my screen. Anyone have...
  10. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen: My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen. The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging...