Windows 10: After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP

Discus and support After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Thanks for being part of such a helpful community. Around two weeks ago as I was shutting down my computer for the day, I had to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Advdenture Ligh, Mar 17, 2016.

1. After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP

Hello,

Thanks for being part of such a helpful community.

Around two weeks ago as I was shutting down my computer for the day, I had to install updates (standard so far). The next morning I came to find my computer stuck on the loading screen with that turning dot icon, and would not boot up.

I called Microsoft Tech support and the solution they came to was activating the PC Diagnosis settings by faking a failed reset and then using System Restore, which worked as a temporary solution.

However each time I shut down I was forced to install the same updates that caused the issue, and would have to use system restore again, etc...

Eventually it got to the point where I was assisted in re-installing windows 10 altogether.

This also worked for a while, but once again, I eventually had to install those dreadful updates....

Now I have the same issue AND system restore no longer works. Completely locked out of my computer.

Yesterday it miraculously loaded my login screen after hours. Today I wasn't so lucky, and it's been stuck on the loading screen all day. I have to use a random separate computer at work, away from all my files.

I'm desperate to solve this issue. Does anyone have any ideas? I do not currently have my files backed up and am quite concerned.

Please advise, greatly appreciated!

:)

Advdenture Ligh, Mar 17, 2016

2. Battery Monitor 2.2 not working after update to belle

Before i updated to Belle, there was no issue with the battery monitor. But after i updated and then installed Battery Monitor, it is kind of stuck on the loading screen for a long long time. it just keeps loading and loading. Dunno what is going on. Pls
    help.

shantharamsk, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Win 10 installed, now won't boot from login. Computer is now dead after install

Win 10 has never booted fully after install. Cannot login. Computer is now worthless after install.. well, ok. It works as a doorstop, I suppose, but comp is only a few months old.

F8 does nothing.

pls help me fix it.

Paul

Paul Kiler, Mar 17, 2016
Thema:

After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP

1. After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP - Similar Threads - installing update comp

2. Laptop not working after latest windows update pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not working after latest windows update pls help: Yesterday I updated my windows 10 laptop and today's it's showing pxe rom no boot device found I got into bios and saw that boot sequence was changed into legacy I changed it into uefi and secure boot then it showed that your hardisk is not working...
  3. Laptop not working after latest windows update pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not working after latest windows update pls help: Yesterday I updated my windows 10 laptop and today's it's showing pxe rom no boot device found I got into bios and saw that boot sequence was changed into legacy I changed it into uefi and secure boot then it showed that your hardisk is not working...
  4. pls help me im stuck with this on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me im stuck with this on my screen: helpp please i have to finish my assignment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-im-stuck-with-this-on-my-screen/2d7e044a-f49e-4934-abff-9e6c39cda8e7
  5. pls help me im stuck with this on my screen

pls help me im stuck with this on my screen: helpp please i have to finish my assignment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-im-stuck-with-this-on-my-screen/2d7e044a-f49e-4934-abff-9e6c39cda8e7
  6. pls help me im stuck with this on my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Update is stuck on 58% pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update is stuck on 58% pls help: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-is-stuck-on-58-pls-help/e35301c2-117b-450a-94b0-6b78113e0b3c
  8. Update is stuck on 58% pls help

Update is stuck on 58% pls help: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-is-stuck-on-58-pls-help/e35301c2-117b-450a-94b0-6b78113e0b3c
  9. windows update KB5001028 stuck on installing 20%. pls help

windows update KB5001028 stuck on installing 20%. pls help: hi, so i was downloading the february update KB5001028 but when it was done downloading it went up to installing 90% and then it was stuck for 15 minutes on it then it went back down to 20% installing. now it is stuck for 25 mins right now. Pls tell if u have encountered the...
  10. Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore

Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore: I have an aser aspire e 15 that I was trying to completely restore because it was acting 'glitchy'. When it tried to restart after several hours it said it had encountered an error and would restart. I managed to get it passed that and it started immediately with light blue...