Windows 10: After installing W10 my printer produces blank pages.

Discus and support After installing W10 my printer produces blank pages. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Since installing Windows 10 my printer produces blank pages. Actions so far... Contacted OEM for Epson: updated latest driver and followed all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kingairjockey, Mar 6, 2020.

1. After installing W10 my printer produces blank pages.

Hello

Since installing Windows 10 my printer produces blank pages. Actions so far...

Contacted OEM for Epson: updated latest driver and followed all their actions, can print their test page in full colour/B&W

followed the instructions for the windows printer fix, except the spooler delete files as I cannot find them using %windir%\System32\spool\PRINTERS,

So far I can print a test page but cannot print from the net, word or pdf.

Any further advice appreciated, thanks!!

:)

Kingairjockey, Mar 6, 2020

2. Printer printing blank pages

HI Shirley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the printer on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the issue with printing the blank pages confined to any specific document/ webpages?
    • Were you able to print all kinds of documents from IPad?
    • Have you made any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue that might have caused this issue?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article, try the troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 6, 2020
  3. epson printer give me a blank page

Did you follow the steps in the Epson Troubleshooter?

1) Check: Separator Sheets and Blank Pages. Both these settings are listed under the
    PAPER MENU selection on your printer.

2) Separator Sheets should be set to None, and
    Blank Pages should be set to Do not Print.

Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows

3) Try cleaning cartridges

Print Head Maintenance

4) Contact Epson Support if still experiencing issues.

Smittychat., Mar 6, 2020
  4. richar444 Win User

After installing W10 my printer produces blank pages.

Print preview shows blank page and prints blank pages from Edge regardless of printer used

This issue is specific to edge only all other browsers work fine, chrome, IE, firefox. The web page does not matter in edge. preview is blank and printer prints blank page. I tried all suggestions i could find with resolution including calling canon tech
    support. Printer canon mg6320

richar444, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

After installing W10 my printer produces blank pages.

1. After installing W10 my printer produces blank pages. - Similar Threads - installing W10 printer

2. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  3. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  4. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printer produces blank lines

Printer produces blank lines: I am operating an Epson Expression XP425 in Windows 10. I am not sure when the problem arose since I rarely use the printer. Printing a page of text I get a blank line approximatel every fourth line. I assumed this to be mechanical but have realised that using the copier...
  6. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...
  7. Solved - blank pages from printer after update?

Solved - blank pages from printer after update?: Hello, We have got two PC's, and both of them are printing blank pages since recently. I think since the windows 10 update 1903. Printing from Word or from Notepad creates blank pages. Printing PDF documents goes well. I have reinstalled the printer with the latest...
  8. blank pages from printer after update?

blank pages from printer after update?: Hello, We have got two PC's, and both of them are printing blank pages since recently. I think since the windows 10 update 1903. Printing from Word or from Notepad creates blank pages. Printing PDF documents goes well. I have reinstalled the printer with the latest...
  9. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: My printer prints blank pages but even after a deep cartridge clean, it's still blank. It prints test papers fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-pages/1e3b1d33-24bb-4d1a-929b-9ecadbb79462
  10. Accounts page in W10 Settings is blank

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accounts page in W10 Settings is blank: While attempting to add an image to my login in page, I discovered that the Accounts page in settings is not working. I checked my admin account settings and they all seem to be correct and up-to-date. I then did some searching on the internet and found a similar complaint...