Windows 10: After installing Windows 10 (1903 18362.145) it does not come with any preinstalled apps.

Discus and support After installing Windows 10 (1903 18362.145) it does not come with any preinstalled apps. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, I have recently reset my pc, and after that I loaded up windows with only the following apps: Microsoft Edge Connect Settings Windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HarryOT, Jun 12, 2019.

1. HarryOT Win User

After installing Windows 10 (1903 18362.145) it does not come with any preinstalled apps.

Hi all,

I have recently reset my pc, and after that I loaded up windows with only the following apps:
    Microsoft Edge

Connect

Settings

Windows Security

I have looked up online and tried using the tool for the reinstall-PreinstalledApps but did not seem to work. I have even tried one of the powershell commands:
    Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

This still did not work. Does anyone know any ways of fixing this?

:)

HarryOT, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

After installing Windows 10 (1903 18362.145) it does not come with any preinstalled apps. [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Jun 12, 2019
  4. After installing Windows 10 (1903 18362.145) it does not come with any preinstalled apps.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

After installing Windows 10 (1903 18362.145) it does not come with any preinstalled apps.

1. After installing Windows 10 (1903 18362.145) it does not come with any preinstalled apps. - Similar Threads - installing 1903 18362

2. Windows 10 VPN Connection does not connect after 1903 Update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 VPN Connection does not connect after 1903 Update.: Hi, I have a problem with our VPN connection to the office from machines that have done the Windows 10 1903 Update. When you click on the connection it just sits there. I have recreated them and it makes not difference. If i connect with a Windows 10 machine with 1809 it...
  3. Removal of preinstalled apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of preinstalled apps.: I do not use tablet mode on my windows 10 computer. Can I remove the pre-installed apps to free up storage space? Thanks/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-preinstalled-apps/f07e694d-5ffd-4d88-a199-df5ae27d6a55
  4. Windows setup comes back after installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows setup comes back after installation: So I was reinstalling my windows 10 but after finishing windows installation it wents back to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-setup-comes-back-after-installation/ecf66793-29fc-4f10-b8d6-fd88ce062376
  5. Windows 10 1903 comes with setup error improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1903 comes with setup error improvements: Microsoft plans to improve the user experience during setup of Windows 10 in regards to error messages the system may display in the coming Windows 10 version 1903. The company demonstrated the current and new functionality in the latest Windows Insider Webcast on Mixer...
  6. Activate Preinstalled Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Preinstalled Windows 10: How to activate Pre-Installed WIndows10 HOme Single? When running WindowsPro10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-preinstalled-windows-10/a2ef6619-8026-451d-b006-97cfe0ff5e11"
  7. Can't Open Preinstalled Apps After Recent Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Open Preinstalled Apps After Recent Windows 10 Update: Basically I can no longer open my preinstalled apps (app store, weather, photos, camera to name a few). Anyone know how to fix this? 54003
  8. PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?: Hello everyone, I have a bit of a situation on my hands and I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I purchased a new CyberPowerPC Gaming desktop from Best Buy the other day, and I finally got it online today. While I was poking around in settings to get some updates going,...
  9. App Switching Not Working - Selected App Does Not Come To Front

in Windows 10 Support
    App Switching Not Working - Selected App Does Not Come To Front: The problem: I have an issue that occurs when I have a lot of windows open (12-20); when I click the taskbar to switch to an app that is open but not in the front, it sometimes will just disappear behind all other open windows. For example, if I have Chrome open and in the...
  10. App Switching Not Working - Selected App Does Not Come to Front

in Windows 10 Support
    App Switching Not Working - Selected App Does Not Come to Front: The problem: I have an issue that occurs when I have multiple windows open; when I click the taskbar to switch program to something that is already minimized or in the background, it will just disappear behind all other open windows. So for example, if I have Chrome open and...