Windows 10: After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is...

Discus and support After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed windows in local disk c but after installation local disk d was completely missing ,And when i checked in disk management it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UtkarshChitransh, May 16, 2020.

1. After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is...

I have installed windows in local disk c but after installation local disk d was completely missing

,And when i checked in disk management it is showing free space in place of it please help meAfter installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is... [​IMG]

:)

UtkarshChitransh, May 16, 2020

2. no local disks displayed

are there no local disks on windows 10 such as local disks e or d like in windows 10 where we can store our folder , games , etc.?

sankalp rajabhoj, May 16, 2020
  3. local disk After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is... :D

my computer created the local disk After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is... :D partition, automatically. Windows is always notifying me to free some space of the disk but when I open the folder of the local disk After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is... :D it says that it don't have any information but it's full. What do I can do for solving
    this issue?

Thanks, Zuley

ZuleyBetancourt, May 16, 2020
  4. After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is...

Local Disk D Is Missing

My local disk D is missing from my pc, i know there are many questions like mine,but other questions were solved by going to disk manager and adding the disk from there,however,on my HP laptop i can't find local disk D even after i do disk rescan from disk
    manager so can anybody help please?

i will qoute a screenshot of my disk manager.

I am running windows 10 on HP laptop.
    After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is... 70c746b3-7124-4959-83e4-e99aa4dca85e?upload=true.png

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

HaidarMehsen, May 16, 2020
Thema:

After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is...

1. After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is... - Similar Threads - installing local disk

2. local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10: my local disk d is not showing in the file explorer then i checked it on disk management there my drive is showing as free space how can i recover it i dont want to format the drive...
  3. local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10: my local disk d is not showing in the file explorer then i checked it on disk management there my drive is showing as free space how can i recover it i dont want to format the drive...
  4. two local disk D showing in disk management

two local disk D showing in disk management: I installed a new SSD to my laptop and then cloned my HDD to it then I used diskpart to delete partitions on HDD only leaving my local disk D which was partition 4 then I tried extend volume but it turned local disk D yellow which I want to convert back to blue and when I...
  5. two local disk D showing in disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two local disk D showing in disk management: I installed a new SSD to my laptop and then cloned my HDD to it then I used diskpart to delete partitions on HDD only leaving my local disk D which was partition 4 then I tried extend volume but it turned local disk D yellow which I want to convert back to blue and when I...
  6. two local disk D showing in disk management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Local disk E and D dissapeard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local disk E and D dissapeard.: Hello, recently I had to download something from my school classroom it was a word file and when I was choosing the file destination it lagged and all my windows froze so I was not able to turn it off only from the power source. I restarted it and my local disks E and D...
  8. local disk d

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    local disk d: hi, i need some help, please help.... the problem is my hp laptop's local disk d is corrupted.... when I try to open it, it says that i have to format the disk.. And when I click format a blue screen appear.. and the stop code : KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.. please...
  9. No Local Disk D in Windows 10?

No Local Disk D in Windows 10?: Hi I recently bought a new laptop which came with Windows 10 Home installed. I noticed that when I open up 'This PC', there is only one drive under Devices and drives, which is OS C:. I went to Computer Management>Disk Management and the only items mentioned were Disk 0...
  10. Low Disk Space on Local Disk (E:)

Low Disk Space on Local Disk (E:): My Dell Inspiron laptop began displaying the message "Low Disk Space on Local Disk (E:) before it was a year old. When I go to the local E drive, it does not display files for deletion. How do I clean-up the E:drive if there are no folders/files displayed?...