Windows 10: After installing windows 10 on my lenovo G510 laptop speaker are not working

Discus and support After installing windows 10 on my lenovo G510 laptop speaker are not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am using lenovo G-510 laptop. Couple of months(20-07-2018) before i upgraded my laptop to windows 10 from windows 8 home basic. after upgrade i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amit Kedariya, Sep 29, 2018.

1. After installing windows 10 on my lenovo G510 laptop speaker are not working

i am using lenovo G-510 laptop.

Couple of months(20-07-2018) before i upgraded my laptop to windows 10 from windows 8 home basic.

after upgrade i notice there is sound problem in my laptop.

speakers are not working.

below error (0x800705b4) shown in windows update history. currently i am using windows 10 home basic as shown below build.

windows update shows no driver update for audio driver so how can i fix this problem ?

i tried to update driver from device manager but its not working.

please help as soon as possible its so annoying problem while using laptop without no audio.

image attached 1) windows update history 2) windows installation and build

After installing windows 10 on my lenovo G510 laptop speaker are not working 47745b28-1e37-4142-803e-2683236aff7a?upload=true.png After installing windows 10 on my lenovo G510 laptop speaker are not working bafa84fe-f210-4416-8e7c-dfa370025400?upload=true.png

:)

Amit Kedariya, Sep 29, 2018
  2. neha_28 Win User

windows 10 - cursor flickering problem' lenovo G510 laptop

Facing cursor flickering problem with windows 10, in Lenovo G510 laptop.

Copy paste commands also not working. Once I copy something and try to paste it, it is erased from its copy memory and a screenshot is pasted instead.

Unable to figure out the problem... any suggestions.....

neha_28, Sep 29, 2018
  3. How to formate hidden recovery partitions of Lenovo G510 laptop

I upgraded my Lenovo G510(windows 8.1) to Windows 10 when it was rolled out for free upgrade. Since then I am using Windows 10 (current version 1703) and don't have any attention or need ever to go back to win 8.1 again. My question is:

• How can I format hidden partitions of my laptop to free up space used by those obsolete recovery partitions.
    • Which of 5 or 6 hidden partitions should I format for this purpose that are being shown in disk management.
    Thanks in advance.

Mehmood.A.Z, Sep 29, 2018
  4. After installing windows 10 on my lenovo G510 laptop speaker are not working

Screen brightness problem Lenovo G510

Hi Jacob,

I can understand that must make you feel upset and we will work toward fixing this situation for you.

To better assist you, do let us know if you made any changes to the system prior to the issue. When you say "adjust the angles", are you referring to changing the display resolution?

Thank you for mentioning the steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Uninstall display driver

Try uninstalling the display driver and restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the latest driver upon restart.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Expand display adapter.

3. Right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and check the functionality.

Method 2: Install latest display driver

If the issue persists, download the latest available display driver from the manufacturer's website from the link below and then check again.

Click here

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

After installing windows 10 on my lenovo G510 laptop speaker are not working

1. After installing windows 10 on my lenovo G510 laptop speaker are not working - Similar Threads - installing lenovo G510

2. Touchpad stopped working on Lenovo laptop after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad stopped working on Lenovo laptop after installing Windows 11: Touchpad stopped working on Lenovo laptop after installing Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-stopped-working-on-lenovo-laptop-after/8e037015-f126-48f6-960e-6de66b966bb3
  3. Touchpad stopped working on Lenovo laptop after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad stopped working on Lenovo laptop after installing Windows 11: Touchpad stopped working on Lenovo laptop after installing Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-stopped-working-on-lenovo-laptop-after/8e037015-f126-48f6-960e-6de66b966bb3
  4. MY LAPTOP SPEAKER NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY LAPTOP SPEAKER NOT WORKING: ALL GOOD BUT SUDDENLY MY LAPTOP RIGH CHANNL IS WORKING AND LEFT NOT WORKING ..I DONT KNOW WAY PLZ SOLVE THIS ISSUE *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. MY LAPTOP SPEAKER NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY LAPTOP SPEAKER NOT WORKING: ALL GOOD BUT SUDDENLY MY LAPTOP RIGH CHANNL IS WORKING AND LEFT NOT WORKING ..I DONT KNOW WAY PLZ SOLVE THIS ISSUE *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Why is lenovo laptop internal speakers not working but headphones are?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is lenovo laptop internal speakers not working but headphones are?: I own a lenovo yoga laptop with windows 10 64 bit operating system. Yesterday, My laptops internal speakers has stopped working all of sudden. If I plugin the USB speakers. It works completely fine. So I am confused about what to do in this situation. Also, I did some...
  7. Lenovo Laptop G510 Windows 10 ,freeze loading win

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Laptop G510 Windows 10 ,freeze loading win: Hi i have Lenovo G510 Laptop Ram : 6Gb Graphic : Intel 4600 + AMD Radeon R7 M265 CPU : i5-4200M In first when i installed Last update my AMD driver graphic and restart, my laptop freeze on loading windows. i Search and understand must install just Driver version...
  8. Lenovo Laptop G510 on Windows 10 freeze loading win

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Laptop G510 on Windows 10 freeze loading win: Hi i have Lenovo G510 Laptop Ram : 6Gb Graphic : Intel 4600 + AMD Radeon R7 M265 CPU : i5-4200M In first when i installed Last update my AMD driver graphic and restart, my laptop freeze on loading windows. i Search and understand must install just Driver version...
  9. Lenovo Y460 Laptop built in JBL speakers not working

Lenovo Y460 Laptop built in JBL speakers not working: I got the above laptop for a long time since 2010 and after upgrading OS to windows 10 sometime ago, I discovered the built in JBL speakers didn't seem to work properly first it had cracking sound and now only the left speaker can play sound very faintly and the right...
  10. Lenovo G510 : Windows 10 Hangs in Startup after adding HDD Caddy

Lenovo G510 : Windows 10 Hangs in Startup after adding HDD Caddy: I have Lenovo G510. I am using WD 1TB hard drive since 2 years. I bought new SSD and replace HDD with SSD and then replace the DVD Drive with that 1TB Hard inside Universal Caddy. Initially I was getting problem the drive doesn't show in Windows 10. I reseated the Caddy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo g510 screen not working

2. lenovo g51-35 speakers not working after 1903 update

3. lenovo g510 speakers not working

4. dvd driver is not work in lenovo g510