Windows 10: After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and...

Discus and support After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 10, version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting periodically for the last 2 days. Before this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ClaireCole593, Oct 11, 2021.

1. After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and...

After upgrading to Windows 10, version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting periodically for the last 2 days. Before this update, everything was running smoothly for me with no crashes. I am lost in finding solutions with this new PC and would like some help!

:)

ClaireCole593, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and... [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

3. RevoLand Win User
    Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Hello,

So this issue has been annoying me since i have changed my old i5-4670 with a ryzen.

Ethernet: Realtek 8111H (MSI X370 Gaming Plus)
    Modem/Router: Airties Air 5760

What i have tried so far to fix my issue:
    • Re-installing Windows
    • Updating Ryzen chipset drivers
    • Updating Realtek LAN drivers (both from MSI & Realtek)
    • Updating MSI' LAN releated drivers (MSI Gaming Lan Manager)
    • Replacing ethernet cable
    • Restarting router to factory settings
    Still no luck, keeps happening randomly. Sometimes it is stable for days then it is not stable for 20 mins. Happening when gaming or idle, or while streaming via steam link.
    Windows' own issue fixer thingy fix the issue for the moment, re-plugging the cable, disabling & enabling the ethernet adapter also fixes the issue for the moment.
    Also i am the only one having this issue in the network, TV and phones are still connected to wifi.

It is started to be real annoying, so time to get help to fix the issue from TPU. Thanks in advance! *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Oct 11, 2021
  4. sandila Win User

After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and...

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently.
    I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is
    always connected on the same Wifi network.

After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and... [​IMG]

Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity each time.

Now the problem is each time I go and disable the connection manually and then enable it does restore the connectivity. Why should I do this ? What is the problem as what is happening.

I thought power management to be a problem so I checked
    How to Check if Connected or Disconnected Modern Standby in Windows 10
    Here is a screenshot of powercg /a on my system

30 days before reading this tutorial Add Networking connectivity in Standby to Power Options in Windows 10 I had added the option to add network connectivity in standby mode. By using the following command powercfg -attributes F15576E8-98B7-4186-B944-EAFA664402D9 -ATTRIB_HIDE
    as mentioned in option one of tutorial.
    However if you see the powercfg /a output
    my system does not have support by firmware
    Code:
    so I hope that did not work. Later on after all this my system performance was not good due to other reasons.
    So I used media creation tool and on that there was an option to upgrade I choose that, the laptop seem to be formatted for system files (that is my understanding if something else happened then I do not know).
    All the settings and apps and device drivers were present as it is.
    I again after a couple of days used media creation tool

So all settings I think got erased.
    However this is not the cause of my problem I am just mentioning to understand what I did.
    2 things I want to know
    1) What is the cause of my network connectivity problems while mobile phones are connected and they don't disconnect in this Wifi network but Laptop does.

2) How to backup my existing device drivers if I format the system.

I am on
    Windows version 1909 (OS Build 18363.592)

sandila, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and...

1. After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and... - Similar Threads - installing update version

2. Wifi keeps disconnecting after updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps disconnecting after updating windows 10: Hello guys,I have a trouble connecting to wifi from my ASUS laptop after updating to windows 10, the previous version is windows 8. The wifi automatically disconnects between 10-20 minutes after windows start, and not able to connect any networks in the list once...
  3. Wifi keeps disconnecting after updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi keeps disconnecting after updating windows 10: Hello guys,I have a trouble connecting to wifi from my ASUS laptop after updating to windows 10, the previous version is windows 8. The wifi automatically disconnects between 10-20 minutes after windows start, and not able to connect any networks in the list once...
  4. Wifi keeps disconnecting after updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and...: After upgrading to Windows 10, version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting periodically for the last 2 days. Before this update, everything was running smoothly for me with no crashes. I am lost in finding solutions with this new PC and would like...
  6. After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After installing Windows 10 update version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and...: After upgrading to Windows 10, version 21H1, my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting periodically for the last 2 days. Before this update, everything was running smoothly for me with no crashes. I am lost in finding solutions with this new PC and would like...
  7. KB5004945 security update keep disconnecting my WIFI connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5004945 security update keep disconnecting my WIFI connection: Hi Community,Once windows automatically installed 'Security Update from Microsoft Windows KB5004945' and it is keep disconnecting my wifi network. Specially When I start a google meet or team viewer session, laptop is disconnect from internet as well as router ping is failed...
  8. WIFI not connecting after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIFI not connecting after 21H1 update: Using an HP Envy and just updated to 21H1 load. After install, my laptop will not connect to my Wifi. All other devices are not experiencing issue, and Envy can see the network, but upon connection, I get an error saying "cannot connect to network" repeatedly. Have rebooted...
  9. After installing the Windows 10, version 20H2 update, my Wifi connection keeps...

After installing the Windows 10, version 20H2 update, my Wifi connection keeps...: After updating to Windows 10, version 20H2 my Wifi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting periodically for the past 3 days. I've called my internet provider for checks on my router and there have been no issues. Prior to this update, everything was running smoothly...
  10. Wifi connection keeps disconnecting

Wifi connection keeps disconnecting: Hey, guys, so I go to college and I use my school's Wifi. My roommates don't have this problem so it's just me. Whenever it disconnects, I go to the Network and Sharing Center to diagnose it. When I diagnose it, it fixes it and I get this (attached an image). But after...